Is it worth it ascending after "muh 6psl"?

Deleted member 8856

Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar
I think the 'PSL' system is fuckin dumb but that's how people rate on here. So is it worth it being better looking than what you guys perceive as a 6 PSL male? Or are there just diminishing returns after 6psl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and thecel
at 6PSL you can successfuly model unironically, yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, bugeye, KDA Player and 5 others
Kind of the same answer as “is it worth it being taller than 6’5”/6’6”?” Yes you get more of the same benefits such as intimidation or attraction, but it is still diminishing past that point. So yes and no to “answer” your question.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, bugeye, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
I don't think there are any real diminishing returns for looks. If you're 7 PSL, dating and hookups will be much easier than 6 PSL. I think it depends on what surgeries you need to reach it. If you're 6 PSL and still have fixable failos, then go for it. If you have no failos at 6 PSL and would need a handful of surgeries to reach 7 PSL, I don't think it's worth it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 1332 and 7 others
I think the 'PSL' system is fuckin dumb but that's how people rate on here. So is it worth it being better looking than what you guys perceive as a 6 PSL male? Or are there just diminishing returns after 6psl?
If you want to be an international supermodel, yes.
Anything else, nope.

I consider myself a 4.5 PSL. I've got a long way to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
I don't think there are any real diminishing returns for looks. If you're 7 PSL, dating and hookups will be much easier than 6 PSL. I think it depends on what surgeries you need to reach it. If you're 6 PSL and still have fixable failos, then go for it. If you have no failos at 6 PSL and would need a handful of surgeries to reach 7 PSL, I don't think it's worth it.
How much easier can it be though that would really matter?

A psl 6 can hook up with multiple attractive girls every week with virtual no effort. What real difference would becoming a psl 7 make?

• +1

A psl 6 can hook up with multiple attractive girls every week with virtual no effort. What real difference would becoming a psl 7 make?
no difference with girls, massive difference if you want to be something like a celebrity for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, LooksPSL and Deleted member 7725
no difference with girls, massive difference if you want to be something like a celebrity for example
I Think maybe after 6psl, it may become more about preference idk tho

6PSL has 0 failos, 6-8PSL is just about how strong your halos are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
@Salludon tell us the difference in attraction going from 6psl to 7psl jfl

I definitely think there are many things that can happen to a 7 PSL vs 6 PSL. 6 PSL is very handsome but still someone that you see every once in a while. Think the most handsome guy in a packed gym. Sure he can hookup with ease off apps and clubs, but a 7 PSL is strikingly handsome. They would probably have groups of girls approaching him with interest, would get lots of random compliments and girls giving numbers, girls throwing themselves at them, requests for threesomes, job offers for modeling/acting, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Growth Plate and Deleted member 8856
at 6psl, you are objectively attractive across all boards, and you satisfy most womans standards

Kind of the same answer as “is it worth it being taller than 6’5”/6’6”?” Yes you get more of the same benefits such as intimidation or attraction, but it is still diminishing past that point. So yes and no to “answer” your question.
I think height is different. I don't believe there's any increase in female attraction past 6'2". Yes, there are many benefits for other men such as intimidation, frame to allow more muscle, etc.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and St. Wristcel
I definitely think there are many things that can happen to a 7 PSL vs 6 PSL. 6 PSL is very handsome but still someone that you see every once in a while. Think the most handsome guy in a packed gym. Sure he can hookup with ease off apps and clubs, but a 7 PSL is strikingly handsome. They would probably have groups of girls approaching him with interest, would get lots of random compliments and girls giving numbers, girls throwing themselves at them, requests for threesomes, job offers for modeling/acting, etc.
generally GROUPS of girls would only approach someone who is a celebrity or they think is a celebrity I suppose, and 6psl's 100% get approached, get girls giving numbers etc

• +1
generally GROUPS of girls would only approach someone who is a celebrity or they think is a celebrity I suppose, and 6psl's 100% get approached, get girls giving numbers etc
But 7 PSL would have that happen more often and by more attractive girls. Similar to a 5 PSL being approached by a becky once in the blue moon. A 5.5 PSL would get approached more often.

I definitely think a 7 PSL would get celebrity-esque treatment. O'Pry or Gandy in his prime would have groups of girls approaching him at a club:

"My friend thinks you're so hot teehee"

Hot Sean OPry Pictures
2367113ae3e83d8d6ff522c03da5a4e5

But 7 PSL would have that happen more often and by more attractive girls. Similar to a 5 PSL being approached by a becky once in the blue moon. A 5.5 PSL would get approached more often.

I definitely think a 7 PSL would get celebrity-esque treatment. O'Pry or Gandy in his prime would have groups of girls approaching him at a club:

View attachment 1184473View attachment 1184474
I mean, AT A CLUB a 6 psl would too
I guess you could argue stuff like that happening more often is a plus but a 6 psl can very much even the field by just going and saying "hello" rather than waiting to be approached, so it's not a massive thing

it seems moot though cause what are the odds of seeing a 7 psl who has not gotten famous off of being a 7 psl in some way yet, and celebrities receive that kind of treatment automatically

• +1
I mean, AT A CLUB a 6 psl would too
I guess you could argue stuff like that happening more often is a plus but a 6 psl can very much even the field by just going and saying "hello" rather than waiting to be approached, so it's not a massive thing

it seems moot though cause what are the odds of seeing a 7 psl who has not gotten famous off of being a 7 psl in some way yet, and celebrities receive that kind of treatment automatically
True. But in terms of having diminishing returns, I don't think there's any reason to stop looksmaxxing at 6 PSL IF you still have fixable features that don't require extreme surgeries. Odds of being 6 PSL while not being fully looksmaxxed are pretty slim though so not really a concern to most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856 and loksr
True. But in terms of having diminishing returns, I don't think there's any reason to stop looksmaxxing at 6 PSL IF you still have fixable features that don't require extreme surgeries. Odds of being 6 PSL while not being fully looksmaxxed are pretty slim though so not really a concern to most.
agreed, there's never a reason NOT to do any non-risky looksmaxes
you should always aim to be at your best within reason

• +1
. If you have no failos at 6 PSL and would need a handful of surgeries to reach 7 PSL, I don't think it's worth it.
how hard will

getting bimax if i have a overbite

making nose shorter and less wide with rhino

making lips wider if theyre visibly narrow now

getting infraorbital rims cause i have shit infras now

ascend me

agreed, there's never a reason NOT to do any non-risky looksmaxes
you should always aim to be at your best within reason
is bimax risky then

also whats more risky?

bimax (lefort 1 and bsso)

or just bsso?

how hard will

ascend me
Depends on your pheno and eye area. Eye area is the one that you really can't fix. If you have bad lower eyelids, then yeah, you can fix it. But you can't fix browridge, eyebrows, PFL, canthal tilt, etc and you need a combination of every one of those to be 6/7 PSL.

For example, I have very good eyes. Long PFL, D34 color, vertically narrow, neutral tilt, no UEE. I get completely cucked by my eyebrows and high set browridge though and it turns my potential predator eye area into more high trust one without any appeal. The worst part is there's really no way to fix those failos without multiple off-brand surgeries.

Last edited:
how hard will

ascend me
I'm definitely not the person to ask about any surgeries

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Depends on your pheno and eye area. Eye area is the one that you really can't fix. If you have bad lower eyelids, then yeah, you can fix it. But you can't fix browridge, eyebrows, PFL, canthal tilt, etc and you need a combination of every one of those to be 6/7 PSL.

For example, I have very good eyes. Long PFL, D34 color, vertically narrow, neutral tilt, no UEE. I get completely cucked by my eyebrows and high set browridge though and it turns my potential predator eye area into more high trust one. The worst part is there's really no way to fix those failos without multiple off-brand surgeries.
i have decent eyes,

eyebrows become perfect with makeup
good hooding
top tier pfl
slightly positive canthal
low set eyebrows

the only flaw i have is no infraorbital rims making undereye hollow and having some scleral show both of which can be fixed with rim implants which ill direct a bit upwards too to get rid of scleral show

It’s worth it! Never settle. (Coach Red Pill says not to settle.)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
thumbpull mega guide when 😡

• JFL
I know a guy (IDK what PSL he is) who looks like the stereotypical jocky Vineyard Vines guy with a thick head of brown hair, nw1, neutral canthal tilt, about 5 foot 11, wide shouldered, colored eyes, somewhat low bf% (I never saw what his body looked like though but I can roughly estimate his frame), wears glasses, great harmony and jawline.
Had multiple hookups at college but now is seeking a relationship. Even gay guys were interested in him (but he isn't)
He said that he had many matches on apps but they all died down and he's been talking to a htb for a long time now.
What PSL is this roughly?
He isn't a model, but I have seen other guys IRL that mog him (colouring, height, even stronger bones, fashion)

I wouldn't recommend any risky surgeries after 6 PSL as you could become bogandoff and uncanny. Girls aren't going to reject you after 6 PSL based off of your face (and certainly a surgery won't change that). You would be better off appeal maxing (tan, gym etc). However, if you want to model max then sure go ahead. Also I believe that after 7 PSL your SMV starts to go down tbh. You start to look too much like an alien and it actually can put women off. GL

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I know a guy (IDK what PSL he is) who looks like the stereotypical jocky Vineyard Vines guy with a thick head of brown hair, nw1, neutral canthal tilt, about 5 foot 11, wide shouldered, colored eyes, somewhat low bf% (I never saw what his body looked like though but I can roughly estimate his frame), wears glasses, great harmony and jawline.
Had multiple hookups at college but now is seeking a relationship. Even gay guys were interested in him (but he isn't)
He said that he had many matches on apps but they all died down and he's been talking to a htb for a long time now.
What PSL is this roughly?
He isn't a model, but I have seen other guys IRL that mog him (colouring, height, even stronger bones, fashion)
:feelstastyman:

i have decent eyes,

eyebrows become perfect with makeup
good hooding
top tier pfl
slightly positive canthal
low set eyebrows

the only flaw i have is no infraorbital rims making undereye hollow and having some scleral show both of which can be fixed with rim implants which ill direct a bit upwards too to get rid of scleral show
Use concealer to temporarily reduce them. Gandy, Michelle Morrone etc all have the same issue (it can be considered "low trust" I guess JFL). Obviously getting infraorbital implants are better though. Where do you plan on going? Taban? I want to get these myself

7 PSL mogs a 6 PSL as hard as a 6 PSL mogs a 4. The higher you go in looks, the more returns you get but it's also more difficult to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 10330
7 PSL mogs a 6 PSL as hard as a 6 PSL mogs a 4. The higher you go in looks, the more returns you get but it's also more difficult to ascend.
Assuming all else equal (frame, height) absolutely. Exponential curve for sure. After 7 PSL imo people start to look to alien and it may reduce IRL appeal (obviously will still slay though)

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Well yes ofc 7 psl mogs 6. How are you gonna achieve that in practice though is the question

you either are attractive or not.

numerical scale imo is not accurate enough, also judging one features alone is dumb (think about Gandys nose).

the scale:
above average looking, , good looking, extremely good looking