Is it worth it to get contacts?

F

flman

Bronze
They’re so uncomfortable and expensive are glasses really that much of a looksmin?

Some people rock tf out of them

Makes attractive people look better and ugly people look worse, especially if you got nice eyes they can help a lot

I have 2020 vision but kinda want some just to highlight my eye color more

They're uncomfortable af. Get PRK or Lasik. There's also this new type of eye surgery called ReLEx smile surgery that I'm looking into. Way less invasive than Lasik. Glasses are a massive looksmin imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27605 and LowTrust
Glasses are better, they make you look smart while everyone recognizes contacts from a mile away, which is a total failo

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
Get surgeries first and then get contacts. Then when people ask why you look different just say this is how you look without glasses.

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and Deleted member 25354
Get surgeries first and then get contacts. Then when people ask why you look different just say this is how you look without glasses.
Mirin iq

• +1
Reactions: BrownEyesWD
They're uncomfortable af. Get PRK or Lasik. There's also this new type of eye surgery called ReLEx smile surgery that I'm looking into. Way less invasive than Lasik. Glasses are a massive looksmin imo
I’ll get contacts before I let someone laser my eyes I’ve heard about people getting permanent damage from that

I’ll get contacts before I let someone laser my eyes I’ve heard about people getting permanent damage from that
I'd let someone laser my eyes before I ever stick a piece of shitty germ filled plastic in my eyes ever again. I had a contact rip apart in my eye had to go to the hospital

I got smile. Definitely worth it. Glasses are ugly, poindexter shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553