Is it worth it to go to college externally and get degree in psychology in your 20s?

Dendoni

Dendoni

This face was made for radio.
I think that people's mental health is getting worse and most therapists are not blackpilled, do you think it is worth it for me to study it externally while working and then becoming therapist?

I'm in Europe, so it won't cost me life-time of debt

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yea

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
you have a account on this forum
i think first of all you are the one who should go to therapy

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, glaruz, Miant Gimplants and 4 others
you have a account on this forum
i think first of all you are the one who should go to therapy
I use this forum as study to become better looking, not to rot here tho

I think i would not go to genio if i didn't find looksmaxxing forums

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
deegre in psychology

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs and <6PSLcel
you need atleast a doctors in psychology to actually be able to get a job in psychology, a masters or bachelors is just useless by itself

• +1
any blackpill knowledge wouldnt help. therapists are supposed to copy paste their responses from psychology books. say blackpill shit and you will your license revoked possibly

• +1
any blackpill knowledge wouldnt help. therapists are supposed to copy paste their responses from psychology books. say blackpill shit and you will your license revoked possibly
I think that it's not that extreme, i think that most therapists are bluepilled is because they are women, so they do not truly understand blackpill

question you need to ask yourself is why and what is the path you're going to take?

Degree in psychology is whatever. Just like any other degree. But if you know you want to be a therapist, for instance, then you simply do what it takes to become a therapist. Maybe you need a degree, maybe you don't.

Actually plan the career path out. Don't just aimlessly get to the next thing

If you go to college for anything other than something which will give you entry into a high paying career you are a retard