Is it worth it to leanmaxx if I’m boneless ??

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
Title

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, 5'7 zoomer, thorns and 1 other person
I don’t wanna look like an abused rat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, thorns and IwillRope2024
Bump

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar and thorns
No

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, thorns and Nick.Harte
  • +1
  • So Sad
depends how boneless, if you have a visible jawline like this guy, then yes you should 100% do

but if you are recessed then it's worth a shot

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Yeah, go implants after

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Nick.Harte
u never know if u dont try lolol

• +1
  • So Sad
A bit like Ed Sheeran.
he's a fatcel with harmony. Doesn't look like he's reccessed or anything, i'd say give it a shot, who knows you might become the next chico

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Nick.Harte
Yeah, go implants after
nothing will work man. Large gonial angle, rounded gonions, short ramus, shit pheno(indian chaiwala pheno), abused rat tier under eye.
Requires a whole face transpant tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, thorns, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
he's a fatcel with harmony. Doesn't look like he's reccessed or anything, i'd say give it a shot, who knows you might become the next chico
i look like ed sheeran with narrower lips + recessed + hooked nose + indian call center pheno

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, thorns and ryuken
you have nothing to lose do it

• +1
  • So Sad
i look like ed sheeran with narrower lips + recessed + hooked nose + indian call center pheno
how do you know you're reccessed if you're fat

• +1
  • So Sad
Better than being fat

• +1
  • So Sad
extremely recessed, horrible undereye support, and so on and so fourth
It never began, your a sub animal either way don’t leanmax it will show your recession even more.

• +1
  • So Sad
How do you know you are boneless buddy boyo

• +1
  • So Sad
lol im slightly recessed i still have hopium

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I would suggest growing a beard and just making all the hair on your face as thick as possible to cover your face and your reccesion.

• +1
How’s the fat stored in your face ? Do you have any fat loss in the eye area? Are you holding fat in cheeks ?
A bit of fat in my cheeks and i've loss fat in eye area. The reason I said it's over for me is because I've looked at old pics when I wasn't that fat and I know it's over. Collagen was saving me back in the day but now, my face looks like the typical indian call center dude. Extremely recessed, narrow lips like goldfish(obs narrow palate),non-existent chin, horrible skin with 40m deep scars, going norwood reaper, etc...

A bit of fat in my cheeks and i've loss fat in eye area. The reason I said it's over for me is because I've looked at old pics when I wasn't that fat and I know it's over. Collagen was saving me back in the day but now, my face looks like the typical indian call center dude. Extremely recessed, narrow lips like goldfish(obs narrow palate),non-existent chin, horrible skin with 40m deep scars, going norwood reaper, etc...
Damn it truely is over.tbh bro your just an average curry can still have a dating life if you make approaches to foids your looksmatch or get a girl from back home

• +1
Damn it truely is over.tbh bro your just an average curry can still have a dating life if you make approaches to foids your looksmatch or get a girl from back home
More like never began for me, and I understand why I've lost the motivation to do the basics. Too much effort to look decent.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and curryascenderr
More like never began for me, and I understand why I've lost the motivation to do the basics. Too much effort to look decent.
Do you think it’s all genetics or do you think you played a part in your downfall like being a mouth breather having recessive dental work so on?

• +1
Do you think it’s all genetics or do you think you played a part in your downfall like being a mouth breather having recessive dental work so on?
Tbh, I have no idea. I'm still wondering what went wrong and I'm losing my mind.Regarding mouth breathing, there was a period i was mouth breathing but it wasn't permanent. One thing I know for sure is that my mom was boneless, had horrible lips, and had a narrow palate. I got her genes I guess.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr