Is it worth it to learn Italian ?

D

Deleted member 7820

Fuck nigga
title, let's say for work and shit, would italian be useful ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Lev Peshkov
no, German, French, Arabic or Spanish is much better, nobody speaks or cares about those pastas

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 9573 and 3 others
no, German, French, Arabic or Spanish is much better, nobody speaks or cares about those pastas
Im a native arabic speaker, i also speak french perfectly, and for english i just need to perfect it and work on my accent, guess im gonna start learning Spanish then.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
You ever gonna go to an Italian speaking country for long periods of time?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and Deleted member 9488
It'd be easy since you already know French but I don't see it as being very useful unless you actually go to Italy.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 7820 and Deleted member 9488
You ever gonna go to an Italian speaking country for long periods of time?

technically not for most people, however there’s no harm in learning it if you like the language. i started learning it jfl, not cause i want to live there but because i like the language and it’s similar to french which i already know tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and Lev Peshkov
Personally I find it better sounding than Spanish but Spanish is way more wide spread and useful. As for culture I don’t know much about neither except for the cuisine. When it comes to girls I find Italian chicks way hotter, especially those I’m talking to on instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and Deleted member 9488
technically not for most people, however there’s no harm in learning it if you like the language. i started learning it jfl, not cause i want to live there but because i like the language and it’s similar to french which i already know tbh
Ahh tbh mirin

I learnt most eu languages as I have friends all over and hope to visit and livr in these countries some day

@PYT
@Hozay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820, Deleted member 9488 and PYT
Ahh tbh mirin

I learnt most eu languages as I have friends all over and hope to visit and livr in these countries some day

@PYT
@Hozay

where you from?

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
When deciding whether to learn a new language you better consider how useful it is and how much you’re interested in its culture, otherwise you’ll run out of motivation soon. Learning a new language for girls is probably not a good reason unless you want to live in that country. Normally English is enough for international dating.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7820 and 1 other person
Ahh tbh mirin

@PYT
@Hozay
ye

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820, Hozay and Lev Peshkov
you can flex your italian at the pizza shop ran by mexicans down the street

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 7820 and Deleted member 9488
Ye for gangster maxing.
Tbh I do it for their culture so I will be able to read Dante, Michelangelo, Mussolini in original and because it's easier for me as a romanian. French mogs tho but it's harder for a romance language speaker at least to learn.