Is it worth it?

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
Is it worth to keep going? I was nothing my whole life, always getting bullied and constantly spectating others lives while they were having fun. I decided to do something about it, fix my self and my flaws. I realised that theres just too many of them, most of them cant be easily fixed, plus i am just not NT. I will never be able to live like other people. This is my curse. What matters now is to be a good man for the time i have left.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, poly66, Deleted member 26774 and 8 others
never give up

• +1
Reactions: poly66, Tryingtoascend, Yerico7 and 10 others
4A36BF83 5CE0 45A1 A81F E51FB19DF0B5

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, rand anon, Rimaxtis and 1 other person
trust me im there rn and it is shit just don't lose yourself just stroll through man cuz no action leads to nothing but some action can lead to something

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend, rand anon and Rimaxtis
Age?

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
trust me im there rn and it is shit just don't lose yourself just stroll through man cuz no action leads to nothing but some action can lead to something
I try man, i really do..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, rand anon and midlatinocel
Too young to think like that. I was in your shoes like that at your age but figured what i wanted to do of this life after not caring about what others think.

Consider roping when you hit 25 above and you think it's over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend and Rimaxtis
Too young to think like that. I was in your shoes like that at your age but figured what i wanted to do or if this life after not caring about what others think.

Thanks man, ill take your advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Tryingtoascend
It heavily depends on the type of "roping" methods and scenarios; for instance, an unhonorable act of jumping off a building does not equate to the veneration one would attain after slaying themselves in battle (the Romans were a key example of this). Nevertheless, I disagree with the deed of ending your existence, unless you are in an immensely painful, sorrowful state of mind, body, or some other disease and/or condition that is incurable, and no other apparatuses can mitigate its prevalence.

Too young to think like that. I was in your shoes like that at your age but figured what i wanted to do of this life after not caring about what others think.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
It heavily depends on the type of "roping" methods and scenarios; for instance, an unhonorable act of jumping off a building does not equate to the veneration one would attain after slaying themselves in battle (the Romans were a key example of this). Nevertheless, I disagree with the deed of ending your existence, unless you are in an immensely painful, sorrowful state of mind, body, or some other disease and/or condition that is incurable, and no other apparatuses can mitigate its prevalence.
YOure right, imma go die in the battlefield

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Schizomogger
I will never be able to live like other people.
Then you must live above them.
Your hard life will make you a stronger man than the easy ones. You can ascend and you will ascend. The world is yours to mog.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Rimaxtis
Is it worth to keep going? I was nothing my whole life, always getting bullied and constantly spectating others lives while they were having fun. I decided to do something about it, fix my self and my flaws. I realised that theres just too many of them, most of them cant be easily fixed, plus i am just not NT. I will never be able to live like other people. This is my curse. What matters now is to be a good man for the time i have left.
What's your height ?
If you are above 5'9 and 4 psl then just roidmax beleive me it will change your life for the better
@Maesthetics=King

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, Yerico7 and Deleted member 27472
What's your height ?
If you are above 5'9 and 4 psl then just roidmax beleive me it will change your life for the better
@Maesthetics=King
Yep many experiments prove this.

But be prepared to work very hard and dedicate yourself to using gear and training hard for 12-36 months.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and 5.5psl
What's your height ?
@Maesthetics=King
Im like 6 feet but where i live no foid really cares about height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Then you must live above them.
Your hard life will make you a stronger man than the easy ones. You can ascend and you will ascend. The world is yours to mog.
Youre damn right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, redmaxx and Yerico7
Im like 6 feet but where i live no foid really cares about height
They do though, we just don't have that many "height is law" "omg 6'6" ogres are soooo hot" chicks (which in my opinion is a good thing). Basically we don't have many heighties but of course it's a factor and they do care.

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
They do though, we just don't have that many "height is law" "omg 6'6" ogres are soooo hot" chicks (which in my opinion is a good thing). Basically we don't have many heighties but of course it's a factor and they do care.
leave ma boi gigas alone bruh😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Tryingtoascend