Is it worth keeping in touch a lot with a woman from different country?

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Kraken
Don’t necessarily look for blackpills, just what you guys think.
Basically I met a woman who’s older than me, on a gaming community. We exchanged Instagrams and shit and we started talking more and more.

Then at one point I’ve gone batshit crazy one night and told her to fuck off and leave me alone cause she seemingly didn’t like one of my selfies with short hair and instead of her blocking me like I asked, she got even more attached. Lol.

I’ve been constantly moody until recently, one day I am validating her the next day ignoring her and giving her short answers, she’s been sucking it up.

Anyway we’ve talked about meeting irl, I was supposed to visit her first but then I said fuck it I don’t wanna put that much effort, so we agreed to meet in the middle but she’s still undecided when to do it.

She said she loves me (jfl) she told her best friends and her brother about me, she told me I made her wet when I told her how I’d bang her, she sent me naked pics etc. She said she hasn’t been fucked in 2 years and that she fucked 5 different guys since she lost her virginity at 22 (which would be 8 years since then lol)

Personally I like her but I just can’t see how we can make it work like if we meet and like each other even more, then what? How are we supposed to build a future together (muh bluepill)

I can’t block her tbh to just end it, I got used to her texts and videocalls. I like her personality, she seems into me so if she was in my own country I wouldn’t have made this thread because it was so much easier to visit.

tl:dr - are online relationships work pursuing as incel? We’re coming from different countries

Last edited:
I would keep her for the validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and DrunkenSailor
  • +1
Reactions: Wifeontheground and Deleted member 4464
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
then stop being a simp for her
i don't simp lol

i don't give money, i don't compliment, all i do is check in once in a while and talk to her on snap. i don't beg shit. if i'm left on read i'll leave it be until i have a completely different question days later

also she showed interest in me before which is why i kept in touch

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4464
What’s your story?
if you want to read full story it is here

it's old but what happened afterwards is i still talk with her on snapchat, and i think she has interest because she did a whole bunch of snaps for me once, i complimented her home and she made a whole house tour for me basically. she has called me cute before

maybe i am being played for validation but i don't know any girls in real life so it's the best i've got

also it's my first oneitis (yes, at 15/16) so it would be the hardest to let go of

she actually liked my height too because she's shorter, real cool shit

talk to her enough to hype you up, but dont actually be attached or meet up with her. no foid is worth that much

• Love it
Reactions: Adreyan
she gave you nudes so there's a chance maybe

22 (which would be 8 years since then lol)
so she's 30

Asf

Awea

SPAIN
SPAIN
SPAIN

Last edited: