is it worth putting time in the gym as a 5'9 man, or would i be considered a manlet?

is it worth putting time in the gym as a 5'9 man, or would i be considered a manlet?

• yes, its worth it

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • no kys

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 30439

Iron
Not worth it even if you were tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
just get abs and have a surfer physique dont make the gym your identity unless your larry wheels or something like that

not worth it, there are literally 0 people who are 5'9 gymmaxed and slay, maybe at 5'9.25, but at 5'9 it's over

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, Deleted member 14392, Mr. President and 12 others
after 5’8 height is cope

its all about face but height still helps

No blackgymmax is also 5'9 and wears heels to reach 5'11 to get the body halo so you definitely can improve with gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Jhon Smith, Interested and 4 others
IF you do it to GET LEAN and TONED physique, BY ALL MEANS.

If you want to looks like a roided abomination, NO, NOT WORTH IT at ANY height. Thx god, this is not possible for you without using.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and uberfuckchad
No blackgymmax is also 5'9 and wears heels to reach 5'11 to get the body halo so you definitely can improve with gym
that nigger is 5'9?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 25377, 5.5psl and 1 other person
5 foot 9 is a good height imo, am 5 10 with my shoes on I think 5 6 and below is manlet, while 5 7 to 9 is average.

not worth it, there are literally 0 people who are 5'9 gymmaxed and slay, maybe at 5'9.25, but at 5'9 it's over
yes i think everyday about that 0.25 inches

a chad with shit physique would slay less than a chad with a good physique.

gymmax and you will have less competition

It is worth it. Especially if you got broad back and shoulders, easy to mog tall skinny dudes. I am shorter than you. Just be careful to not go for the bulky look that is when you are called a manlet. Go for tyler durden physique or a lil bit more muscle than that. Just make sure to stay lean mostly. You can do micro bulk and cut. multiple your weight by 20 for micro bulk calories do 2 weeks, multiply your weight by 10 for micro cut 2 weeks. Fastest results, don't waste time with long bulks or cuts.

You want to look like a assassin/ninja not an dwarf or manlet. That is the physique you should go for. P.s. tyler durden physique has been rated as most attractive by polls with thousands of women with body builders least attractive. They did the ratings without face. Tyler durden = hunter and gather body with functional muscles. Functional muscles are attractive and you can get them at the gym as well. Body builder muscles signals hormonal imbalance and bad fertility evolutionarily speaking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
5 foot 9 is a good height imo, am 5 10 with my shoes on I think 5 6 and below is manlet, while 5 7 to 9 is average.
It depends. The problem with short dudes is they big fast due to that they fill out quickly due to short bones hence they get that manlet look. If they do it properly with a female gaze in mind they would have a very nice physique.

It is worth it. Especially if you got broad back and shoulders, easy to mog tall skinny dudes. I am shorter than you. Just be careful to not go for the bulky look that is when you are called a manlet. Go for tyler durden physique or a lil bit more muscle than that. Just make sure to stay lean mostly. You can do micro bulk and cut. multiple your weight by 20 for micro bulk calories do 2 weeks, multiply your weight by 10 for micro cut 2 weeks. Fastest results, don't waste time with long bulks or cuts.

You want to look like a assassin/ninja not an dwarf or manlet. That is the physique you should go for. P.s. tyler durden physique has been rated as most attractive by polls with thousands of women with body builders least attractive. They did the ratings without face. Tyler durden = hunter and gather body with functional muscles. Functional muscles are attractive and you can get them at the gym as well. Body builder muscles signals hormonal imbalance and bad fertility evolutionarily speaking.
i love that physique too, but its kinda too lean for me to sustain

i love that physique too, but its kinda too lean for me to sustain
You can get close to it by just paying good attention to your daily caloric intake. Personally I just eat everyday the same except weekend so I don't think about it much. I eat for health and looks not for taste but that is just me personally.

You can get close to it by just paying good attention to your daily caloric intake. Personally I just eat everyday the same except weekend so I don't think about it much. I eat for health and looks not for taste but that is just me personally.
you still need to be quite muscular to look like that, he was 70 kg in that movie he isnt skinny

Yes worth it

you still need to be quite muscular to look like that, he was 70 kg in that movie he isnt skinny
Ofc you do progressive overload in the gym. I am close to that physique I just need to lose a bit more fat, honestly it isn't rocket science, just consistency needed. I only do 3 times a week in the gym, my life doesn't revolve around it like some people.

Check this thread out and youll have the answer

5’9 isn’t even that bad of a height lmao unless ur larping and are shorter. It’s like a slight failo if at all so just gymmaxx man don’t listen to these retards

5'9s only manlet on tiktok or to incels with body dysmorphia you probably still tower over women unless you live in some retard country like the netherlands

• JFL
Reactions: Interested