Is It worth starting a 3rd degree at 28 yo?

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I want to learn physics now. Already have a good knowledge of economics and finance but i feel like i want to get a Better grasp on the laws that govern the universe and not only the laws that govern economic and financial decisions. Unfortunately PhD in Italy Is competitive as fuck, you Need to have publications and a good research project, they don't accept midwits like @InnerVoid like in greece

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Gonthar, Deleted member 57464 and 2 others
Absolutely. I'm a college freshman and 28 years old. I'm not even the oldest person in class. I have classmates who are in their 30s and even late 40s.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, try2beme, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
absolutely not
Get your money up oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel, try2beme and Recessed Life
I want to learn physics now. Already have a good knowledge of economics and finance but i feel like i want to get a Better grasp on the laws that govern the universe and not only the laws that govern economic and financial decisions. Unfortunately PhD in Italy Is competitive as fuck, you Need to have publications and a good research project, they don't accept midwits like @InnerVoid like in greece

Why the fuck are you not in employment yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 56659
why when ur poor?

Why the fuck are you not in employment yet
employment sucks. i just want to have a lot of knowledge and be in a smart environment talking about the laws of physics

employment sucks. i just want to have a lot of knowledge and be in a smart environment talking about the laws of physics

If I had your degrees I'd go into employment why aren't you saving for surgeries to become the next crisk? Giant implants is literally making skull changing surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
i thought u hated unemployment
only when i was on tinder women asked me what i did for job and some bragged to me about their positions so i became bitter towards it. now i understand that women don't matter so neither does employment.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
If I had your degrees I'd go into employment why aren't you saving for surgeries to become the next crisk? Giant implants is literally making skull changing surgeries
i am already HTN i don't need surgeries

i am already HTN i don't need surgeries

Chad or death literally even if I was a htn I wouldn't stop until I fixed every bad trait

• JFL
Chad or death literally even if I was a htn I wouldn't stop until I fixed every bad trait
getting a comically large jaw won't improve my appeal. i'm capped by eye area and zygo mass

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
getting a comically large jaw won't improve my appeal. i'm capped by eye area and zygo mass

Then target surgeries for that ngl also why is there a cap it's more like you don't have it yet but can get with surgery

too late for that buddy boyo

Then target surgeries for that ngl also why is there a cap it's more like you don't have it yet but can get with surgery
i'm a firm believer that you cannot change your genetic blueprint through surgery, only correct some major failos. you cannot create halos with surgeries

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and try2beme
i'm a firm believer that you cannot change your genetic blueprint through surgery, only correct some major failos. you cannot create halos with surgeries

Off course you can you just need to the surgeon what you want what are the limitations really

Off course you can you just need to the surgeon what you want what are the limitations really
show me results of people getting mogger zygos and eye area

show me results of people getting mogger zygos and eye area

I saw many before but I don't have them saved tbqh and that's not a cop out I don't retroactively save results but a mogger zygos is caused by lateral flare low body fat combined with forward protrusion an mogger eye area is harder fix you need orbital decompression bletharonplasty brow ridge augmentation.

You guys see 1 surgery and think that's it it's not you need 5 surgeries as a htn most likely to achieve chad and probably 20 as a ltn it can be done but no 1 has the money

only when i was on tinder women asked me what i did for job and some bragged to me about their positions so i became bitter towards it. now i understand that women don't matter so neither does employment.
what even matters

I saw many before but I don't have them saved tbqh and that's not a cop out I don't retroactively save results but a mogger zygos is caused by lateral flare low body fat combined with forward protrusion an mogger eye area is harder fix you need orbital decompression bletharonplasty brow ridge augmentation.

You guys see 1 surgery and think that's it it's not you need 5 surgeries as a htn most likely to achieve chad and probably 20 as a ltn it can be done but no 1 has the money
all the results i seen are complete shit. very minimal improvements

what even matters
imo being passionate about something and pursuing it at the highest level possible. no one is really passionate about their wageslaving chores lol

• +1
all the results i seen are complete shit. very minimal improvements

Cause it's 3 surgeries what do you expect ? Some 1 with a subhuman skull to go to chad with surgeries ? Djs will fix shit jaw recession but most don't target the midface most guys need a lefort 3 if you have worse traits you need way more surgeries to fix if being chad was easy every 1 would be chad

• JFL
imo being passionate about something and pursuing it at the highest level possible. no one is really passionate about their wageslaving chores lol
i wish i could study physics but i feel i gotta make money

Cause it's 3 surgeries what do you expect ? Some 1 with a subhuman skull to go to chad with surgeries ? Djs will fix shit jaw recession but most don't target the midface most guys need a lefort 3 if you have worse traits you need way more surgeries to fix if being chad was easy every 1 would be chad
if being chad was achievable with surgeries, every millionaire would do it. elon musk could only get to strong MTN level

>2 degrees

> jobless

> rots here
you don't need degrees to work. having a job is more about having the right connections than anything else. that's why they say "don't worry about your grades", it's because they literally don't matter to anyone and are absolutely not correlated with your job opportunities.

i wish i could study physics but i feel i gotta make money
i don't know bro money is so shallow and hollow. would rather be a broke scientist making theories in his dark basement

• So Sad
you don't need degrees to work. having a job is more about having the right connections than anything else. that's why they say "don't worry about your grades", it's because they literally don't matter to anyone and are absolutely not correlated with your job opportunities.
tales from the slums of rome

i don't know bro money is so shallow and hollow. would rather be a broke scientist making theories in his dark basement
i would if i knew i was smart like isaac newton unfortunately i’m 120 iq enough to read wikipedia and discover nothing but everything has been discovered

• So Sad
i would if i knew i was smart like isaac newton unfortunately i’m 120 iq enough to read wikipedia and discover nothing but everything has been discovered
true bro same. i guess having a lot of knowledge is still worth it though. could open a youtube channel in which you explain theories and monetize

if being chad was achievable with surgeries, every millionaire would do it. elon musk could only get to strong MTN level

Jfl at this cope millionaires are blue pilled as fuck you think Jeff bezos would be fucking that whore if he was black pilled ? He can get every surgery under the sun including ones now talked about here hell he could move the entire plastic surgery industry forward if he wanted to but he doesn't cause he's blue piled also he's htn here very easily mogs the shit out of this forum in the morph to death

• JFL
tales from the slums of rome
it's common sense. i fell for the meritocracy meme, used to barely go out to study in order to have the best grades and secure a job LMAO

it's common sense. i fell for the meritocracy meme, used to barely go out to study in order to have the best grades and secure a job LMAO
and you still didnt get good grades anwya

Jfl at this cope millionaires are blue pilled as fuck you think Jeff bezos would be fucking that whore if he was black pilled ? He can get every surgery under the sun including ones now talked about here hell he could move the entire plastic surgery industry forward if he wanted to but he doesn't cause he's blue piled also he's htn here very easily mogs the shit out of this forum in the morph to death

View attachment 2826218View attachment 2826220
everyone knows the importance of looks. if this was possible he would have done it. not to mention all the hollywood stars, they know that having a chad level looks would secure them the best roles so they would definitely do it.

Go for it. Sounds good and being in college mogs work/unemployment imo

• Love it
everyone knows the importance of looks. if this was possible he would have done it. not to mention all the hollywood stars, they know that having a chad level looks would secure them the best roles so they would definitely do it.

It is possible with surgery the reason he hasn't done it is social back lash and surgeries are seen as taboo tell a normies you got jaw surgery see there reaction and it only gets worse the richer you get look at Bryan Johnson the guy spent millions in anti aging and the media still flames him

• JFL
It is possible with surgery the reason he hasn't done it is social back lash and surgeries are seen as taboo tell a normies you got jaw surgery see there reaction and it only gets worse the richer you get look at Bryan Johnson the guy spent millions in anti aging and the media still flames him
bryan johnson dude looks old as fuck, older than an healthy 45 yo who doesn't cope with his million supplements and stays outside. there is no stigma regarding surgeries, everyone on social media is talking about surgeries. show me one good surgery results not those unrealistic morphs

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
bryan johnson dude looks old as fuck, older than an healthy 45 yo who doesn't cope with his million supplements and stays outside. there is no stigma regarding surgeries, everyone on social media is talking about surgeries. show me one good surgery results not those unrealistic morphs

Every 1 doesn't cage look at the comments in the before and afters "he looked more beautiful before saars" or cope about muh beauty standards and crap

Every 1 doesn't cage look at the comments in the before and afters "he looked more beautiful before saars" or cope about muh beauty standards and crap
because most of the times they do. surgery creates an unnatural uncanny look, surgeons aren't able to replicate beauty.

because most of the times they do. surgery creates an unnatural uncanny look, surgeons aren't able to replicate beauty.

Cage they never look better before even a monkey with a type writer can see a massive difference

Cage they never look better before even a monkey with a type writer can see a massive difference
show me one good surgery result. until then it's all speculation. i've only seen good looking people with body dysmorphia getting surgeries and turn out gl, because they already were.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles