Is it worth taking HGH at 16

Y

Yourguy123

Iron
currently 178cm should i stick to vitamns such as d3, calcium, k2 and magnesium or up my game and buy hgh

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
buy hgh if ur positive ur growth plates aren’t closed. make sure u run aromasin with it cuz 16 is prime age for plates to close

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
IMG 0797
IMG 0798

buy hgh if ur positive ur growth plates aren’t closed. make sure u run aromasin with it cuz 16 is prime age for plates to close
should i buy this

from where?
Swisschems.is, Catcafe.is (However I am unsure what the current status is of their "catropin".) just to name 2. You can find plenty of sources for your heightmaxing needs by use of the search bar.

Swisschems.is, Catcafe.is (However I am unsure what the current status is of their "catropin".) just to name 2. You can find plenty of sources for your heightmaxing needs by use of the search bar.
what u think abt peptide sciences

wtf is this :lul::lul:

Nigha dint play with your future, you need HGH rn and you need to inject that shit. Take AI too but be careful to not fry your brain with it.

If you don’t do it now at your age you’ll be 19 like me and regret it
I dont know how to buy that shit i can only buy it off third party apps where i can use Cash on delivery because i dont have a credit card

It’s ok, nothing a good personality cant fix

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
take HGH peptides all of it. be smart and optimize diet and life style. now is PRIME TIME to take HGH. your body is hella reactive to shit in puberty (in a good way)

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
take HGH peptides all of it. be smart and optimize diet and life style. now is PRIME TIME to take HGH. your body is hella reactive to shit in puberty (in a good way)
does this count as HGH peptides
IMG 0827

Apparently “Growth hormone secretagogues (GHSs), which include growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRPs) and small molecule drugs that can stimulate secretion of endogenous GH”
this is the source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...(GHSs),,GH while minimizing negative sequelae.

• JFL
Reactions: macedonpsycho
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and CurryCelHater
the image u showed isnt a peptide.. things like igf1 lr3 are peptides
yeah its not a peptide but it stimulates the release of peptide which release growth hormone
you can read it from the link i attached

yeah its not a peptide but it stimulates the release of peptide which release growth hormone
you can read it from the link i attached
the study is about growth hormone secretagogues. the ingredients in the supplement arent gh secretagogues. a gh secretagogue is something like hexarelin or mk677

the study is about growth hormone secretagogues. the ingredients in the supplement arent gh secretagogues. a gh secretagogue is something like hexarelin or mk677
the first ingredient is a matrix of hgh secretagougues.
does that not count

No it does not count. Those are amino acids that you can get every day just from good. 😭
Complete cope. Dm me if you’re actually serious abt getting Hgh

• JFL
Reactions: CurryCelHater
does this count as HGH peptides
View attachment 2642156
Apparently “Growth hormone secretagogues (GHSs), which include growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRPs) and small molecule drugs that can stimulate secretion of endogenous GH”
this is the source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5632578/#:~:text=Growth hormone secretagogues (GHSs),,GH while minimizing negative sequelae.
holy wow. i understand you’re not educated on this subject but come on. a random amazon HGH supp isn’t going to do ANYTHING. they aren’t even peptides.

• +1
Reactions: Yourguy123