Is it worth to invest in crypto as a poorcel?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
how can I cryptomax if I have <1000 bucks to invest tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
It is and you can by just regularly making small investments. I imagine you’re either in your late teens or early twenties so you have more than enough time to do so. If you start earning more, you can invest more, simple.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 4106 and ifyouwannabemylover
It is and you can by just regularly making small investments. I imagine you’re either in your late teens or early twenties so you have more than enough time to do so. If you start earning more, you can invest more, simple.
so how do I go about it and how much of a risk is at play? like what are the best currencies to invest in rn, how much, etc

so how do I go about and how much of a risk is at play?
Firstly, by educating yourself on the matter, watch YT video’s, read articles, listen to podcasts, books etc...

Risk depends on the cryptocurrency you’re investing in and how much you’re exactly investing, also some other factors.

Don’t focus on investing and making a quick buck rn and educate yourself to where you feel comfortable enough to start because you know what you’re doing and have a clear strategy & time horizon.

Even then, things likely won’t go smooth sailing but you’d be less likely to just give up altogether.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, Sny, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 3 others
how can I cryptomax if I have <1000 bucks to invest tbh
Invest in yourself first
You wouldn’t be asking this question if you were at the certain level
Broker eats your money away a lot of fees It’s not worth it tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Ask @PingPong he makes $$$$$$ on crypto

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Firstly, by educating yourself on the matter, watch YT video’s, read articles, listen to podcasts, books etc...

Risk depends on the cryptocurrency you’re investing in and how much you’re exactly investing.

Don’t focus on investing and making a quick buck rn and educate yourself to where you feel comfortable enough to start because you know what you’re doing and have a clear strategy & time horizon.

Even then, things likely won’t go smooth sailing but you’d be less likely to just give up altogether.
good idea tbh Ima watch some videos

Invest in yourself first
You wouldn’t be asking this question if you were at the certain level
Broker eats your money away a lot of fees It’s not worth it tbh
I am literally investing in myself but there's only so much money a poorcel has

I am literally investing in myself but there's only so much money a poorcel has
Make yourself more valuable
Learn skills :)
Im focusing on making myself more valuable
Phone doesn’t stop ringing offers after offers
Business consulting etc
Because I try to make myself valuable and skilled

Ask @PingPong he makes $$$$$$ on crypto
Yes with $1000 it’s worth but don’t expect to be a millionaire if you buy now, especially if you buy BTC :sick:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Yes with $1000 it’s worth but don’t expect to be a millionaire if you buy now, especially if you buy BTC :sick:
no. he has only 100$. What he invest in ?

• +1
  • +1
< 1000$ which means 1-999$ so i assume 100$
Oh ok, you obviously can’t really make much at all with that kind of money unless you buy a shitcoin or a far out alt. Just try and save and make money so you have more to invest in before the next bull market tbh @ifyouwannabemylover

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 5786
Oh ok, you obviously can’t really make much at all with that kind of money unless you buy a shitcoin or a far out alt. Just try and save and make money so you have more to invest in before the next bull market tbh @ifyouwannabemylover
aware me on bull markets

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14323
aware me on bull markets
Basically when a coin is rising and keeps rising, normally a signal or a likeness to an older cycle which indicates a pattern that has been seen before in previous years/cycles.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and ifyouwannabemylover
Basically when a coin is rising and keeps rising, normally a signal or a likeness to an older cycle which indicates a pattern that has been seen before in previous years/cycles.
so for example bitcoin going up hard every X years?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 5786
so for example bitcoin going up hard every X years?
In crypto every 3 years so far… but as you know crypto is a fairly new thing so it could change in the future.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and ifyouwannabemylover
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 14323
it could be scam and @ifyouwannabemylover will lose all his money and sstart living on the streets
This is true. The Jews are very unpredictable.

• +1
and every red line was a crash? I'm low IQ at reading graphs
Yes basically a bear market at the end of the third year and a gradual increase as the years go by to then enter a bull market

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Yes basically a bear market at the end of the third year and a gradual increase as the years go by to then enter a bull market
this is valuable info thx brah

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover