Is it worth training the masseters?

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
My jaw appears wider when I flex my masseter muscles by clenching my teeth. Would it be worth chewing/using Chisell or would it not make much difference to my overall looks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804

@retard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: retard and Deleted member 5522
Massetter hypertrophy looks like shit. The reason people chew is because it can potentially improve your bones but idk

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Mr.cope, Lolcel and 4 others
Massetter hypertrophy looks like shit. The reason people chew is because it can potentially improve your bones but idk
it wont improve it trust me
you will look like a fucking bloated chipmunk
if u think chewing is legit you need to beleive in mewing aswell after 15

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 1476, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Chewing is cope and looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 1476
Yes chew, these people dont know what the fuck they're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, retard, TheRealist and 6 others
Chewing gave me TMJ. Better to stay away

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 1476
chewing gave me visible zygos

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 1476
it wont improve it trust me
you will look like a fucking bloated chipmunk
if u think chewing is legit you need to beleive in mewing aswell after 15
Low IQ responses, it obviously depends on your starting face.

If you have wide jaw, don’t chew. If you have a narrow jaw, then chew.

Just don’t be retarded about it, once you’re happy with the width stop chewing.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, TheRealist and SteveRogers
Just don’t be retarded about it, once you’re happy with the width stop chewing.
As if chewing has a dramatic enough effect to be able to make your jaw too wide jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Incoming, retard and 3 others
My jaw appears wider when I flex my masseter muscles by clenching my teeth. Would it be worth chewing/using Chisell or would it not make much difference to my overall looks?
aaf.png

Bruxism is very different to autistically chewing lmfaooo. You are as low iq as you look
Force on the muscle is still the same dumbass, chewing hypertrophies your Masseters.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Force on the muscle is still the same dumbass, chewing hypertrophies your Masseters.
It definitely does not compare to the constant pressure of bruxism

well shove a stick up my ass and call me a candy apple, how are you not a grey cell

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers
Chewing is super legit, anyone who denies this can't claim to be truely looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist
Chewing absolutely works wonders for facial structure. The same people saying it doesn’t probably think mewing doesn’t work and that you can’t increase the size of your cock.

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist
Chewing absolutely works wonders for facial structure. The same people saying it doesn’t probably think mewing doesn’t work and that you can’t increase the size of your cock.
I believe in Mewing and chewing but how the fuck do you think you can increase your dick size

I believe in Mewing and chewing but how the fuck do you think you can increase your dick size
Increasing dick size is easy. Just takes consistency.
I went from 6 inches length 5 inches girth to 8 inches length 6.5 inches girth.

Jeqling, stretching and pumps are a good start.

What do you guys mean by ”dont chew” should i only eat soup now?

Highly depends on your muscle insertions and rest of the face ratios. You can looksmax or lookxmin. Only brainlets over generalize

did you actually increase your height by 2 inches
How you do it bro

did you actually increase your height by 2 inches
How you do it bro
I did. It took a lot of hard work and commitment.
Most of the height was gained in my spine, and some of it was in my hips and legs, which I can only assume was due to cartilage/joint growth. It’s certainly possible there was some bone growth though I have no way of confirming this. From what I can tell, the height is permanent. Perhaps I’ll lose some if I don’t do the occasional yoga session for maintenance, but thats never going to happen.

Essentially, the height was achieved through nutrition, yoga, inversion therapy, and some cycling.
I focused on obsessively doing yoga stretches that revolved around decompressing various regions of the spine and stretching the hips and legs, at least twice a day for at least an hour at a time.
In and around this I would hang upside down on my inversion table, and go for the occasional bike ride with a raised saddle so as to stretch the joints in my knees.
I also made a point of perfecting my posture at all times.
Nutrition was important because I needed to increase all growth factors, and improve my hormonal profile and sleeping habits, to allow for growth to occur.

This oversimplifies things quite a bit, but I’ll be making a proper guide with much more information soon.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope
If youre at a low bf% its definetly a looksmax when done adequately, if youre at a higher bf% lets say 20< it will only make you look bloated

• +1

@retard
It’s cope it got removed from best of the best

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Dunno. Also mastic gum gives me a bloat after chewing for a long time. But maybe it‘ll work if i‘d keep chewing (which i don‘t do anymore)

I did. It took a lot of hard work and commitment.
Most of the height was gained in my spine, and some of it was in my hips and legs, which I can only assume was due to cartilage/joint growth. It’s certainly possible there was some bone growth though I have no way of confirming this. From what I can tell, the height is permanent. Perhaps I’ll lose some if I don’t do the occasional yoga session for maintenance, but thats never going to happen.

Essentially, the height was achieved through nutrition, yoga, inversion therapy, and some cycling.
I focused on obsessively doing yoga stretches that revolved around decompressing various regions of the spine and stretching the hips and legs, at least twice a day for at least an hour at a time.
In and around this I would hang upside down on my inversion table, and go for the occasional bike ride with a raised saddle so as to stretch the joints in my knees.
I also made a point of perfecting my posture at all times.
Nutrition was important because I needed to increase all growth factors, and improve my hormonal profile and sleeping habits, to allow for growth to occur.

This oversimplifies things quite a bit, but I’ll be making a proper guide with much more information soon.
Let me guess that increased your dick size too

1 mod on looksmax who probably didn’t even read the entire thread moved it > not legit

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
This is what’s Masseter hypertrophy looks like but it is more important to chew for the bone-related changes. Read retard’s chewing megathread

• +1
Reactions: Humblemaxxer and Deleted member 2756
Let me guess that increased your dick size too
You’re just naive. The science behind what I achieved is actually irrefutable. I knew this, so I did it, and it worked. If you choose to be cynical instead of trying it, we’ll that’s your decision.
Also, you can increase your cock size pretty easily.

• +1
You’re just naive. The science behind what I achieved is actually irrefutable. I knew this, so I did it, and it worked. If you choose to be cynical instead of trying it, we’ll that’s your decision.
Also, you can increase your cock size pretty easily.
Then tell me how

Well hang on, if you look at all of the Chisell, Jawzrsize etc. results pages, you can literally see most of them geta longer mid face - the theory behind incisor chewing over molar chewing is worth trying it.
It's literally undeniable the positive effect that well-developed masseters have.