is it worth using tret if you don’t have acne (only for collagen purposes)?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

on DNP - getting dick skin shredded
i’m wanting to improve my collagen, get some better healthier looking skin.

i don’t do skincare currently and have no spots or discolouration or any skin concerns.

would it be worth using tret for the collagen benefit, i also hear ur skin becomes worse before it works which i dont actually want tbh, i dont want a gay glow either.

or maybe something else would be better for my needs which is only increasing collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Simр, Snowskinned and MA_ascender
Yes it's a game changer

Lowkey bleached my face tho, my body is darker than my face jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Simр and appealmaxed
Yes it's a game changer
did u have skin concerns or just more collagen / anti aging?
did u get a gay glow?

tbh bleaching face isn’t ideal for me, whenever i see old pics on holiday when i had a tan, imo i look way better than when not tanned. problem is uk got no sun so i never tanned which imo looksmin me

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
did u have skin concerns or just more collagen / anti aging?
did u get a gay glow?

tbh bleaching face isn’t ideal for me, whenever i see old pics on holiday when i had a tan, imo i look way better than when not tanned. problem is uk got no sun so i never tanned which imo looksmin me
Prevention of acne and anti aging, collagen gay glow etc

Somewhat of a gay glow is forming, pimple stopped coming up

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, Bitchwhipper2 and appealmaxed
It makes your skin better overall, texture tone smoothness, collagen. It’s not a spot treatment for acne anyway.
did you get the gay glow?
and did your skin end up worse before it got better?

It glows in the certain lighting. The gay glow they describe is from over moisturizing.
Yes it did. Expect tangible results in 2 months+

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
You purge because of underlying acne that quickly comes to the surface of your skin on your face because of the increased turnover.
It happens to everyone with the only exception (I'm guessing) being if you have absolutely no acne whatsoever.

• +1
It glows in the certain lighting. The gay glow they describe is from over moisturizing.
Yes it did. Expect tangible results in 2 months+
if i do start tret at low dose will i be needing a full routine? i currently don’t do skincare.

You purge because of underlying acne that quickly comes to the surface of your skin on your face because of the increased turnover.
It happens to everyone with the only exception (I'm guessing) being if you have absolutely no acne whatsoever.
i have 0 acne.
would i need to incorporate a full skin care routine if i start. i don’t have one because of no acne.

maybe peptide would be easier and would be as effective?

• +1
Reactions: aids
if i do start tret at low dose will i be needing a full routine? i currently don’t do skincare.
Yes it will help and you need sun protection on feet, a 2% salicylic acid cleanser a moisturiser and a good mineral sunscreen which you can reapply every few hours

i have 0 acne.
would i need to incorporate a full skin care routine if i start. i don’t have one because of no acne.

maybe peptide would be easier and would be as effective?
Don't do skincare if your skin is good now.
If my skin was good then I wouldn't even bother with tretinoin.

• +1
tretinoin is the most proven topical medical treatment for anti-aging.

But still dont expect a miracle. It wont just make wrinkles go away, only reduce their appearance at best.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max