is it wrong not having the desire to be rich?

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
middle class/high middle class is good enough for me

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 756, RODEBLUR and 2 others
The objective of life is happiness. Do whatever brings you the most happiness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, Yerico7, hennypapi and 7 others
desire to be rich is for blue/redpilled subhumans as a last resort but they don't know that it'll just bring them victimization via golddiggers

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and thereallegend
desire to be rich is for blue/redpilled subhumans as a last resort but they don't know that it'll just bring them victimization via golddiggers
No lol :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I want to be rich because I want power I want the abillity to run governments behind the scenes I want the same power the Jews have

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
No lol :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I want to be rich because I want power I want the abillity to run governments behind the scenes I want the same power the Jews have
that comes from nepotism and only nepotism
you can have a desire to be rich, for sure, but don't mix girls into it cause it doesn't do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581 and Deleted member 756
I desire to be rich because I do not want to wageslave my entire life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, Yerico7, Deleted member 756 and 3 others
C85D76D4 20D9 4DF8 9D4C 729B6F04E2E1

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 756
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Depends on your goals.

I'm studying computer science but only because I want a comfortable job where I get to sit in front of the computer and work remotely. If I didn't do this, my only alternatives would be either low paying jobs that I hate, or a trade job where I do physical labour at extreme temperatures, so in my case, computer science was my best choice.

It is not so much the income that matters but rather the value of your work. Because the more valuable you are, the more your time is worth on the market, so you can choose to get less money for more free time and still live comfortably. And in some cases like in computer science, it's easy to start your own business, so you can then start to travel freely around the world and do whatever you want and live from your work.

People who settle for the status quo are just destined to be boring wage slaves who will waste their life slaving for the 1%. In a capitalist system, it doesn't require an extremely high IQ to be considered rich by the average person, so it's not so rare to get rich, unless you're specifically talking about making millions (or more) in your 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, hennypapi and Deleted member 7725