Is it wrong to have standards?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I lose so many women because of it. For example, I want a girl to only talk to me if we have already seen each other or if we text for longer. When I asked a girl if she talks to other guys, she blocked me, even though she wanted to meetup lol. And I lose a lot of women that way. I look at my friendgroup and a lot of girls there said they didn‘t talk/chat to anybody before meeting their boyfriend and they fell immediately with the guys. Where tf do I find these kind of women? Even if I do find a girl with lets say bodycount of 1-2 which is rare already, they still talk to several guys or if not, they jump to the next guy straight if you fuck up.

I insulted a girl one time but in the evening regretted it and she was already talking to another guy

Are there no girls left that can be by themselves for at least a couple of weeks?

Last edited:
I lose so many women because of it. For example, I want a girl to only talk to me if we have already seen each other or if we text for longer. When I asked a girl if she talks to other guys, she blocked me, even though she wanted to meetup lol. And I lose a lot of women that way. I look at my friendgroup and a lot of girls there said they didn‘t talk/chat to anybody before meeting their boyfriend and they fell immediately with the guys. Where tf do I find these kind of women? Even if I do find a girl with lets say bodycount of 1-2 which is rare already, they still talk to several guys or if not, they jump to the next guy straight if you fuck up.

I insulted a girl one time but in the evening regretted it and she was already talking to another guy

Are there no girls left that can be by themselves for at least a couple of weeks?
Women are bombarded with attention from men. Be grateful you're ahead of the pack in her 1% and gives you attention.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, nathan and <6PSLcel
in this economy?