is jackman natty?

Crisick

Crisick

White

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Probably not, most Hollywood actors who need to get jacked for movies are on something

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Crisick
@6ft4 thoughts? you are high iq ngl

@6ft4 thoughts? you are high iq ngl
I'd say roids because he's quite well built there while being tall and it's a candid looking pic as opposed to intentionally flattering pic
People may say that's attainable natty but depending on when the pic was taken, he may have recently come off roids after a movie role

Can I use your description of me as High IQ as a reference on my CV if I ever return to the work force after being NEET for 3+ years?

I'd say roids because he's quite well built there while being tall and it's a candid looking pic as opposed to intentionally flattering pic
People may say that's attainable natty but depending on when the pic was taken, he may have recently come off roids after a movie role

Can I use your description of me as High IQ as a reference on my CV if I ever return to the work force after being NEET for 3+ years?
3+ years? damn. What were you doing this whole time?

3+ years? damn. What were you doing this whole time?
Collecting pics of random faces on the internet to create a phenotypes mega folder
and youtubcelling but I have wasted massive chunks of my time and could be way further along in my plans

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
Collecting pics of random faces on the internet to create a phenotypes mega folder
and youtubcelling but I have wasted massive chunks of my time and could be way further along in my plans
sounds like you're wasting your time to me
also, rate doctorlooksmax's birdsnest

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
probably, but not in the movie scenes, they just take some orals that make them look bigger short term, or diuretics to cut water, etc, but most of them are too small to think they're blasting anything long term.

• +1
Reactions: Crisick