Is @jason Voorhees nutritious and part of a balnced diet?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
If Haitian cannibals or Liberian cannibals eat @Jason Voorhees will they get the necessary vitamins and nutrients they need? Would @Jason Voorhees provide a balanced diet?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Trilogy, i_love_roosters, flippasav and 4 others
@Gonthar
@bignosesmallchin
@optimisticzoomer
@Trilogy
@asdvek

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and asdvek
If Haitian cannibals or Liberian cannibals eat @Jason Voorhees will they get the necessary vitamins and nutrients they need? Would @Jason Voorhees provide a balanced diet?
I remember reading somewhere that the human body is worth millions of dollars, so I can assure you that they would have a meal full of protein, carbohydrates, healthy fats, zinc, Vitamin A/B/C/D/E/K/J, Vitamin B1/3/6/12 and Jason Voorhees' liver would give them anti-oxidants, basically, eating Jason Voorhees would increase their testosterone, help the bodily functions and allow them to live.

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and klip11
With a side of plantain

• +1
Reactions: klip11
They Will he's not a Hindu.

• +1
Reactions: Tiku and klip11
@bignosesmallchin gtfih

Yep It would be high iq to skip cow steak and eat @Jason Voorhees instead because he has been consuming over 200g protein per day for the past 4 years.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Yep It would be high iq to skip cow steak and eat @Jason Voorhees instead because he has been consuming over 200g protein per day for the past 4 years.
So Haitian cannibals can simultaneously leanmaxx and bulkmaxx by consuming @Jason Voorhees meat??