is jaw surgery and implants even worth it

B

Bigbootylover45

dark triad warrior
I dont browse this forum anymore because it doesnt really work like it says it does in real life, but so iDK exactly what my rating is but im softmaxxed to MTN forsure idk if any higher but my maxilla and downward growth is so fucking dogshit and if i got surgery i would 100% ascend to htn bare minimum chadlite max as my eye area and mandible length is great so i have amazing potential if i fix the deformity, but if i can get a decent looking gf irl why the fuck is there a point in getting surgery. The only thing thats annoying asf tho is that being kinda subhuman looking but fully softmaxxed to normie kinda is ass all the time to fucking have to do so much to keep up with your grooming all the time. TBH why the fuck did I HAVE TO BE UGLY FOR WHY TEH FUCK DID I HAVE TO FIND THIS FORUM AND LEARN ABT EVERY SINGLE SOFTMAXX TO BECOME A HUMAN WTF. WHAT DID I DO TO BE CURSED LIKE THIS. THE LOOKS DONT EVEN MATTER AS MUCH IF U JST KNOW HOW TO SOCIALIZE AND BE CONFIDENT AFTER UR ATLEAST NORMIE FOR A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP BUT WHYYYYYY MAN WHYYYY. WHY DO I HAVE TO SEE MY FLAWS WHY CANT I JST BE BORN A NORMIE AND NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS BULLSHIT