Is Jawsrsize cope?

Chadpreet2.0

Chadpreet2.0

Banned
How to build masseter muscles?

Someone who actually knows please tell me, I have a wide jaw so might As Well make use of it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
its all about bone, not some fucking muscles, basic looksmaxx science

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, HighIQcel and Mr.cope
yes

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Dont you fucking dare try that shit

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope and Vidyacoper
Dont you fucking dare try that shit
LMAO whats wrong with you and refusing to believe you can build your masseter muscles and widen jaw by chewing

LMAO whats wrong with you and refusing to believe you can build your masseter muscles and widen jaw by chewing
The only thing wrong with me is not being retarded

Just use fillers. You can get results that way fast. No point in doing retarded exercises everyday.

How to build masseter muscles?

Someone who actually knows please tell me, I have a wide jaw so might As Well make use of it
No dont do jawsersize it is unnatural and cope.
In fact use falim or mastic and chew for 1-2 hrs evenly on both sides

But make sure your jaw doesn't exceed your bizygomatic width. You don't want to throw off your harmony or look like a bloated squirrel.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
If that shit worked ot would be better because ot os cheaper than filler and surgery,but I am a little bit skeptical

But make sure your jaw doesn't exceed your bizygomatic width. You don't want to throw off your harmony or look like a bloated squirrel.
Sources where it says that chewing works?

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Some people on here say that you can build masseter muscle that's why I asked

Just use fillers. You can get results that way fast. No point in doing retarded exercises everyday.
Fillers can be expensive and you have to keep going back every few months to maintain them
Not a good long term idea

If that shit worked ot would be better because ot os cheaper than filler and surgery,but I am a little bit skeptical

Sources where it says that chewing works?
just look at brad pitt

his jaw width comes from enlarged masseter muscles ( chewing muscles )

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and tryingtofindsolution
Chewing is legit at a low BF %age; That device looks like gay cope

Fillers can be expensive and you have to keep going back every few months to maintain them
Not a good long term idea

Doing jaw exercises just gives TMJ. Ultimately just better to get jaw implants long term.

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Doing jaw exercises just gives TMJ. Ultimately just better to get jaw implants long term.
No bro you must mew after chewing
No tmj then personal experience

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Yes, but for an utterly different reason than these bufoons above me want you to believe.

Check out my most recent, based thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
just look at brad pitt
View attachment 243287
Yes and Matt Stonie too (competitive eater).

I don't want to go down the medical route tbh. I had a really bad jaw infection in the past due to a messed up dental procedure 6 years prior to the infection so it's a bit risky for someone like me to walk that path.

What's bizygomatic width? (Sorry I'm new to all this)

And does mastic gum 100% work? I know I have to cut first which I was going to do anyway before summer.

Just mastic gum bro.

You have infinitely more control over the intensity / difficulty by simply adding more or less.

Plus it's cheaper and organic / natural

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0
Just mastic gum bro.

You have infinitely more control over the intensity / difficulty by simply adding more or less.

Plus it's cheaper and organic / natural
This might sound stupid but do I need to use progressive overload to build them just like any other muscle?

This might sound stupid but do I need to use progressive overload to build them just like any other muscle?

Initially to build masseters up, yes.

Chewing is tricky.

Lots argue for and against it.

You should just do what works for you, without -overdoing- it.

I.e too little and you won't notice a difference.

Too MUCH and your face will blow up like a chipmunk.

You need to find that sweet spot that gives your masseters enough for growth without looking ridiculous.

• +1

Chewing is tricky.

You need to find that sweet spot that gives your masseters enough for growth without looking ridiculous.
Would you recommend doing this after I cut?

In a bulked state I might overdevelop them but not realise and after I cut I might find out that they're disproportionate - is this a possibility?

Chewing is tricky.

Would you recommend doing this after I cut?

In a bulked state I might overdevelop them but not realise and after I cut I might find out that they're disproportionate - is this a possibility?

Yes, smash it while bulking.

If you're already going to look like a bloated potato, who cares

Easier to build them up when in caloric surplus I'm sure

• +1

Chewing is tricky.

Ok

Chewing is tricky.

Okay thanks for the advice. Tbh I doubt they'd overdevelop without me realising so I'll just stop if that was to happen.

Brb buying mastic gum

You can’t widen your jaw. YOU ARE ONLY GONNA LOOK BLOATED NOT HAVE A CHISLED JAW WHICH IS FROM PURE BONE

You can’t widen your jaw. YOU ARE ONLY GONNA LOOK BLOATED NOT HAVE A CHISLED JAW WHICH IS FROM PURE BONE
actually mastication/chewing is what causes jaw development, within a few years or so of consistant chewing you would get a wider jaw and even a longer ramus. of course thats only after several years but still

My jaw is already wide but some people like Matt Stonie and Brad Pitt seem to have muscles there.

Theoretically if theres muscles then surely you can build them?

Although I don't care that much about my jaw, cutting is 95% of the process but any small improvement is still an improvement .
Actually I guess i should leave it. I keep a light stubble anyway so it's barely going to be visible, if I think about it

u could always just chew for bigger masseters dont need to waste money on some device

just look at brad pitt
View attachment 243287
Yep I have noticed it,but he might have gotten fillers too,he can do it.Anyway I have ordered some mastic gum and i will try it since my jaw is narrow

One delusion after the other in this thread. Accompanied by a distinctly spicy smell from the far east.
You put it right- Looksmax science. Aka pseudo science from third worldlers and teenagers.

Muscles and bones work together, if you chew, you're improving your bones on top of your muscles.

Last edited: