Is jbw overrated?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
I get white foids on Tinder even though I am an indian/ shitskin in Trump county, southern USA. Up to 30 matches a day and weekly meet ups. Even though I lost my virginity at 25 .

Shows that its all about looks, not race as much.

Most of my matches are Hispanic or black. I've mostly slept with white women though.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Britishlooksmaxxer, N1c and 7 others
just be curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Beetlejuice, sandcelmuttcel and 12 others
You claim that you have weekly meet ups. If that's the case, then you're good looking, so how did you lose your virginity at 25 and not earlier? Did you recently ascend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and SubhumanCurrycel
You claim that you have weekly meet ups. If that's the case, how did you lose your virginity at 25 and not earlier? Did you recently ascend?
I started using Tinder seriously. Used lots of good pictures at different angles, photoshop, weight loss etc.

I started using Tinder seriously. Used lots of good pictures at different angles, photoshop, weight loss etc.
If you are doing well on Tinder, you should have been doing even better in real life. How did you not lose your virginity before Tinder?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AscensionMillenium
race is cope,
50,000 years ago all that would have mattered is large bones,
and ability to lead a hunting party and come back with the most food.
Foids brains haven't changed much since

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 10615 and johnnydeep222

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 13409 and 1 other person
If you are doing well on Tinder, you should have been doing even better in real life. How did you not lose your virginity before Tinder?
I was a mechanical Engineer major and did a masters in mechanical Engineering

Few females

• +1
Reactions: far336
Fuck yes bro

jbw only helps with ltrs or going for ethnic chicks

there are some benifits of being white tho higher chance of coloured eyes and hair, white skin, taller most of the time, deeper set eyes, better noses, better stereotypes

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Beetlejuice, n0rthface and 4 others
JBW is cope because having a kid with a Asian foid=incel sons.

You need to fuck Ronnie Coleman's mother or a wnba woman to have slayer babies, the mom's genes are more important if your a man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, never_lucky, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
JBW is cope because having a kid with a Asian foid=incel sons.

You need to fuck Ronnie Coleman's mother or a wnba woman to have slayer babies, the mom's genes are more important if your a man.
Sons inherit most of there bone structure and facial traits etc of there mothers

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Sons inherit most of there bone structure and facial traits etc of there mothers
ming_xi.jpg

This is a incel factory.

On the other hand. These women + a normie would produce slayer mulattos or tyrones.
https%3A%2F%2Fhighposthoops.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1144000290-850x560.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 2729, never_lucky and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 10615
Jbw is overrated
But JBW + JHH is underrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Looks234, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 1 other person
I contest not only that jbw doesn’t exist, I claim that only white men can be incel. The current social climate has done nothing but tank our SMV and women, who social approval is far more vital for than men, want nothing to do with us. Combine that with the fact that lightness and fairness are feminine features (only benefiting women) leave us as unwanted in 2021 by women.

Jbw is mostly cooked up by low sentience Asians to cope with their limited world view.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and whiteissuperior
the jews are scared of india becoming super power

• JFL
I contest not only that jbw doesn’t exist, I claim that only white men can be incel. The current social climate has done nothing but tank our SMV and women, who social approval is far more vital for than men, want nothing to do with us. Combine that with the fact that lightness and fairness are feminine features (only benefiting women) leave us as unwanted in 2021 by women.

Jbw is mostly cooked up by low sentience Asians to cope with their limited world view.
All that matters are looks and $$$.

I'm an Indian shit skin and I get girls but I know white guys who don't. All that really matter are looks.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I get white foids on Tinder even though I am an indian/ shitskin in Trump county, southern USA. Up to 30 matches a day and weekly meet ups. Even though I lost my virginity at 25 .

Most of my matches are Hispanic or black. I've mostly slept with white women though.
I think JBW theory is in essence. How a white dude can slay in asia, africa, etc.. It's not about, that an "ethnic" person can't have dating success. It's more about how much dating success a white dude can have in Japan, or Ethiopia, or Chili, or Vietnam, etc.... You get the idea.

being white in a place where 90% is white. does jack shit obviously

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I think JBW theory is in essence. How a white dude can slay in asia, africa, etc.. It's not about, that an "ethnic" person can't have dating success. It's more about how much dating success a white dude can have in Japan, or Ethiopia, or Chili, or Vietnam, etc.... You get the idea.

being white in a place where 90% is white. does jack shit obviously
true

its not, its all about the social hierarchy

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
its not, its all about the social hierarchy
B.S. In reality all that matters are looks , not race. I'm indian/shit skin and have no issues. Its mostly ugly, ethnic men who talk about this shit to cope.

I saw plenty of shitskins get women in college.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Post pics of you and pics of the girls, there is no glory in getting average or below average girls.

• +1
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35

How?

I'm White and I get 1 match a day if I'm lucky. Fucking trash algo

Things like height, mpb, etc are determined by the mom's side.
I saw tons of articles and from rl observations that amount height comes more from dad's side.

Examples:

Fathers are more involved at the height of their children than mothers. Men generally have taller children. On average, 80% of someone's size depends on the father; the rest is a result of lifestyle and health.

"Fathers impact the height of their children more than mothers."

Last edited:
overrated in the west.

this doesn't debunk JBW. You are coping. JBW doesn't mean all non whites are incel, the same way heightism doesn't mean all men sub 5'7" are incels.

Do you think a 5'6" 6.5 PSL man would be incel?
No.

Then why would a good looking curry, black, or east Asian be incel?

All JBW (in the west at least) is a looks MULTIPLIER like height.

Take the 5'7" 6.5 PSL dude. He might get say 200 matches his first day. Now make him 6 feet. His matches skyrocket to 500 in a day, no left swipes.

Find some 6 feet 5.25 PSL dude and he will do just as well as the 5'7" 6.5 PSL dude on Tinder.

Being white is the SAME THING.

Find so 6'3" 6 PSL Chadpreet or Tyrone. They would obviously do extremely well, 200-300 + matches in a day.
Now make them white, or find their white looksmatch. They are easily doing 700 matches + in a day.

Any tinder experiment can verify that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Germania
B.S. In reality all that matters are looks , not race. I'm indian/shit skin and have no issues. Its mostly ugly, ethnic men who talk about this shit to cope.

I saw plenty of shitskins get women in college.
Tales from Bangladesh

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior

Major cope

• +1
You get over 30 matches on Tinder a day and multiple meet ups a month?
JFL are this Curry smelling shit skin claiming tinder results with NO PICS

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
JFL are this Curry smelling shit skin claiming tinder results with NO PICS
I just did provide pictures. You low IQ Shitskin

Learn to read

I just did provide pictures. You low IQ Shitskin

Learn to read
Fuckin hell the IQ imbalance is real 🤦‍♂️ especially coming from some fuckin Indian. I said pics of your TINDER you downie greycel

Just a SMALL sample.

Attachments

• bbcuckasdfasdfasdfasdf.png
    bbcuckasdfasdfasdfasdf.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 65
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
^^^ here u go.

Thats a TINY sample.

• +1
Bro we don’t see how many matches you have and I only see 7 likes :lul::lul::lul:
Those were only 7 people I never swiped right to. I get about 30 matches+ on Thursday, Friday, Saturdays

Why should I care about what some random phaggots on a looks maxing forum say about me? Unlike them, I actually sleep with women and go out.

JFL WTF is this :feelsgood:
Why should I care about what some random phaggots on a looks maxing forum say about me? Unlike them, I actually sleep with women and go out. I care what women say , not some incel on a looksmaxxing site say.

Doesen't matter what phaggots like yourself say, because I actually get laid.

• So Sad
Why should I care about what some random phaggots on a looks maxing forum say about me? Unlike them, I actually sleep with women and go out. I care what women say , not some incel on a looksmaxxing site say.

Doesen't matter what phaggots like yourself say, because I actually get laid.
Oh no, The currycel is defeated :feelswhy::lul::feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL