Is jeff seid physique at 18 possible to achieve naturally ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

damn look at this physique so perfect

no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 13710
yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
maxresdefault.jpg

With top 0.01% genes maybe. Look at what he looked like at 12...

Most people (almost everybody) will need to roid. There's a reason this guy is a super famous bodybuilder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245
Maybe for genetic anomalies, but not for anyone on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
I saw a lot of bigger dudes (mainly BBC genetics) in my high school locker rooms than jeff with just as aesthetic torsos but bigger arms etc. so yes its possible with good genetics but word on the street is Jeff started juicing freshman year for wrestling.

I saw a lot of bigger dudes (mainly BBC genetics) in my high school locker rooms than jeff with just as aesthetic torsos but bigger arms etc. so yes its possible with good genetics but word on the street is Jeff started juicing freshman year for wrestling.
I knew this 100 pound soaking wet black guy that has clear and defined abs somehow despite barely working out. Genetics pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
No. You might get to that size, but the shredded serratus muscles, abs, etc. plus the blocky look of certain muscles (pecs) requires roids.
I knew this 100 pound soaking wet black guy that has clear and defined abs somehow despite barely working out. Genetics pill is brutal
Because abs are mostly body fat.

(mainly BBC genetics)
Always easy to spot the Americans online.