Is jerking off a bunch a high t trait?

Aladin

Aladin

Proud pedophile
I’m talking at least 4x a day,

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and rooman
Yes but also probably high estrogen. Since one of estrogen's effects is insatiable sex drive, lack of gratification

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Seth Walsh
Yes but also probably high estrogen. Since one of estrogen's effects is insatiable sex drive, lack of gratification
I don’t eat soy though.

I'm high t but i find jerking off a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and Deleted member 25377
I don’t eat soy though.
Its not just soy bro, The entire food supply is filled with phytoestrogens, microplastics, and especially PUFAs.

Its not just soy bro, The entire food supply is filled with phytoestrogens, microplastics, and especially PUFAs.
I try to cut down on PUFAs for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yeah laying about all day and having no distractions and hobbies while all you think about is sex is really "high T" (if you're not picking up what I'm throwing down, I'm using sarcasm to illustrate that's all it takes to jerk off multiple times a day, so no it's not necessarily a result of having high testosterone levels, lmao)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, risque_dew and Deleted member 25377
Sex is subhuman

Yeah laying about all day and having no distractions and hobbies while all you think about is sex is really "high T" (if you're not picking up what I'm throwing down, I'm using sarcasm to illustrate that's all it takes to jerk off multiple times a day, so no it's not necessarily a result of having high testosterone levels, lmao)
Cleaning your rooms would be invoking more ounces.