is jewelrymaxxing legit?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Mainly wearing rings

anyone here maxxing necklaces/bracelets/rings/earrings?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 6963 and Carbon Copy
Don’t go overboard, no earrings they are for fags and bracelets are kinda faggy also depends on the type.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 12218 and 2 others
Don’t go overboard, no earrings they are for fags and bracelets are kinda faggy also depends on the type.
bracelets can be cool if a girl gave it to you

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
How about rings?

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
get a cuban chain necklace

How about rings?
rings can look good, if you have pale skin go for silver, if you have more tanned skin go for gold. silver also looks good with tattoos.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Over and Deleted member 3828
rings can look good, if you have pale skin go for silver, if you have more tanned skin go for gold. silver also looks good with tattoos.
Im thinking about buying ring counterfeits from darknet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Imo it's like everything else. If you are chad it looks good and you get complimented, if you are an incel it looks tryhard (if overdone). I wouldn't wear too much, a watch and a ring is enough.
 90395537 gettyimages 160417204

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androciv, Chinlet Ascension and Over
Mainly wearing rings

They can make outfits looks less plain but it won't make a huge difference. I have a few good watches but I mix them with shitty cheap chain necklaces, wrings, and bracelets.

The character Tommy from Power always wears some type of necklace and it looks pretty cool ngl. Although you might come off as a wannabe thug

Mainly wearing rings

Stud earrings and chains and a nice watch tahts about it

It works so well for smv maxing. Majority of eboys I see on tiktok or Instagram reels have rings, chains/necklaces , nose and ear piercings despite only moderately high psl. Haven’t really seen eyebrow or lip piercings but they still help imo.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Prettyboy