Is Jordan Barrett full of botox?

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Jordan has been capturing for getting cosmetics treatments on his face to look more puffy and taut on British Fashion Awards 2016. Spectators and various other surgery experts have examine his face and after comparing it with his older face they are stating that he may has had botox injections and facial collagens in his face skin that is why his face is looking so striking. Well you can see in the following before and after photos of Jordan Barrett plastic surgery, that how his face got improved within a month. You can see his before photos in which his face was not as fuller and glowing as it is looking now. Moreover you are also informed that he has not yet confined for getting any plastic surgery or filler injections in his face. So I am just inviting you to compare his before and after photos and share your reviews with us via comment box below of this passage to make it confirm that Jordan must has had plastic surgeries in his face to make it more smoother, fuller and tauter.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and BrettyBoy
the article is blue pilled as fuck

they are not any kind of authority on such things

he knows about this site but still does normie looksmaxxing lmao

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and SayNoToRotting
He is just bloated from eating salt.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
Where is this quote from? Half of it sounds like a quote you got and the rest sounds like it's written by you

There is nothing to compare in those two pics. As I far I can see he has the same bone structure and facial projection in both, but different skin quality and lightning

Lol at comparing a selfie to a professional pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
He looks like a bloated fat dyke

d3e420e52bf098c36fb59094d27cb80cfeeb2f45.2

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787