Is jumping from 16-floor building a guaranteed death?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Over for noresponcecells

No. People have survived jump from height.

//Thomas DOM

Ea
T my shit first

No! You'll just reincarnate as a Chad in your next life

Not the best method tbh.

I would not recommend killing yourself as most methods have too low of a success rate. I hear of people shooting themselves in the head just to end up in a coma.

Not the best method tbh.

I would not recommend killing yourself as most methods have too low of a success rate. I hear of people shooting themselves in the head just to end up in a coma.
Seems like drowning is the only way

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Statistically you have a good chance of dying but also there is that 1/5 chance u will survive

It's a terrible way to go dude.

Why do you want to kill yourself btw? Just cause you are sub-chad lol? If you think that, you need to take a break from this site and go outside.

If you do want to kill yourself, you should only do it under proper conditions to ensure that you won't die a horrible death.

It's a terrible way to go dude.

Why do you want to kill yourself btw? Just cause you are sub-chad lol? If you think that, you need to take a break from this site and go outside.
I'm MTN-HTN at best and weak chadlite with surgeries, kinda shitty tbh

• +1
If you do want to kill yourself, you should only do it under proper conditions to ensure that you won't die a horrible death.
There are also companies in Switzerland who provide assisted death, what do you think of them?

• +1
I'm MTN-HTN at best and weak chadlite with surgeries, kinda shitty tbh
Being 5 PSL IRL unfrauded is very good. Even 3 or 3.5 PSL is enough not be incel if you actually fucking try.

Pray to Mohammad that you'll be reborn as a White man

Being 5 PSL IRL unfrauded is very good. Even 3 or 3.5 PSL is enough not be incel if you actually fucking try.
I actually dated before and that's not the point

• +1
That’s probably because they’re retarded and shoot themselves by pointing the gun at the centre of their forehead, when they should have put the gun to the side of their skull so the bullet goes through both hemispheres of the brain

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pakicel and Deleted member 24444
There are also companies in Switzerland who provide assisted death, what do you think of them?
If you want to kill yourself, that is on you bro. But I prolly wouldn't do it with your stats. That sort of thing should be reserved for 5 feet dravidians trapped in poverty.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
That’s probably because they’re retarded and shoot themselves by pointing the gun at the centre of their forehead, when they should have put the gun to the side of their skull so the bullet goes through both hemispheres of the brain
Still very easy to fuck up tbh.

Not to mention messy af. Roping should be a clean and sterile process.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Consider the following.
Seems like a pretty surfire way to go. He used a shotgun and aimed it at the side of his head. Would destroy his brain completely.

But just look at the mess he created and why did he film it like that?

Also, he seems like a healthy, young male. Couldn't his organs be used to save others' lives?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
just shoot yourself in a body of water so youll drown right after

If I go to Almaty in a few weeks will you come skiing with me to that resort

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Buy a tank of some inert gas like nitrogen and wrap a bag around your head or a breathing mask which is connected to the cylinder. This is the best way to go, you won't feel any pain, you just lose consciousness and thats it.

• +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt