Is just starting a convo with 'Hey' low T?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Or is it just COPE from subhumans? Will jestermaxing help on Tinder, or is a boring Hey enough to start?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Only talking or saying something when needed and being dark triad mysterious evil boy with slight squinting to look mysterious is ULTRA HIGH T I WILL RAISE MY CHILDREN TO BE LIKE THIS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2810, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Your face should carry the convo

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Arkantos, Deleted member 2854 and 4 others
Or is it just COPE from subhumans? Will jestermaxing help on Tinder, or is a boring Hey enough to start?
If she is attracted to you then hey is enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2426 and SHARK
Ejjjj kako si lepaaaa bozeeee

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Only talking or saying something when needed and being dark triad mysterious evil boy with slight squinting to look mysterious is ULTRA HIGH T I WILL RAISE MY CHILDREN TO BE LIKE THIS
bonechilling
866d2310f4233902e180cdeb2a6c35f6.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I always lie and say dumb shit like “somebody just stole my bike ded srs” it allows for a 3% more interesting conversation than normal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 685 and Pillarman
hey is not enough on tinder in 2019.

Everyone's on tinder for just 1 reason: quick fuck. Make your intentions clear by telling her how you are going to phuck her and cum in her ass no later than the third message.

• JFL
legit

• Love it
just remember that she's talking to hundreds of better looking guys at any given moment. No pressure.

• +1
bonechilling
866d2310f4233902e180cdeb2a6c35f6.gif
Long term squinting and strong orbital vectors have effect on the orbitals cause soft tissue (muscles) have an effect on underlying hard tissue (bone)

• Woah
Reactions: Catawampus
just remember that she's talking to hundreds of better looking guys at any given moment. No pressure.
OK BRO HOW TO START THE CONVO

• JFL
just say hey it doesn't even matter
if she's interested she will reply
Just don't be a jester cuck

Long term squinting and strong orbital vectors have effect on the orbitals cause soft tissue (muscles) have an effect on underlying hard tissue (bone)
Does that mean my eyes will look like chico's if I squint long and hard enough?

Turned 18 a few months ago.
Probably not bro

This was me at 14:
IMG 20191031 205659

These are my eyes now:
IMG 20191031 205739

I squinted alot LIKE alot at sometimes, gained alot of weight cause I used to be skinny as hell (still low bf) and I definitely increased my T alot

• JFL
Reactions: no_hope_left
Hey is the high T opener. Don't be like those r/tinder soyboy faggots.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Mateusz74, Petsmart and 3 others
don't say hey, say "sup"

THAT is high t