IS-K kill and wound more than 20 Taliban members.

Fiqh

Fiqh

Sunni Unity
After the events of Raisi[1], you'd probably see more people agreeing with this. Fortunately for the Taliban, IS no longer hold any substantial territory.

[1] -

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Deleted member 52452, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Glad that raisi fag died stupid shia

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nigkook, Funnyunenjoyer1 and Fiqh
ISIS seem like they just like killing people.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Doesn’t the @Fiqh support some of the actions of ISIS?
Some maybe...but as a whole it's quite complicated. There's no group that is infallible, even beyond that...they all have deviated in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
imagine showing your support for isis on an incel forum made up of racist kaffirs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: over for his forehead

@Eternal_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, n9wiff, ggg.tv🤫 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and moggathon
Some maybe...but as a whole it's quite complicated. There's no group that is infallible, even beyond that...they all have deviated in the past.
Intereeted to hear what. This group is khawarij. I hate every Sunni leader. But equally hate all these groups who claim to be against them taghuts as well.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I thought they were the same thing

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Intereeted to hear what. This group is khawarij. I hate every Sunni leader. But equally hate all these groups who claim to be against them taghuts as well.
Khurooj against who though? I have not seen a valuable point made against them to consider them to fall into that heretical sect upon researching.

The major point is that they kill the Muslims whilst leaving the non-Muslims which is false. IS quite literally liberated many areas under Shi'ite and Nusayri control. They may have unreasonably pillaged some villages, however it's not like they were already killing people on sight. There were times where they didn't fight the Kurds like they had with the coalition.

The Sahawat of Syria is another issue, those who received funding from America on the basis of fighting ISIS - of course IS had to retaliate and fight back.

Khurooj against who though? I have not seen a valuable point made against them to consider them to fall into that heretical sect upon researching.

The major point is that they kill the Muslims whilst leaving the non-Muslims which is false. IS quite literally liberated many areas under Shi'ite and Nusayri control. They may have unreasonably pillaged some villages, however it's not like they were already killing people on sight. There were times where they didn't fight the Kurds like they had with the coalition.

The Sahawat of Syria is another issue, those who received funding from America on the basis of fighting ISIS - of course IS had to retaliate and fight back.
There's a whole documentary on the Sahawat that clears up a lot of misunderstandings.

Also, Vice has an alright documentary too.

@coisbhai @NumbThePain cmon guys why isn’t this fella banned

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
@coisbhai @NumbThePain cmon guys why isn’t this fella banned
No LGBT content allowed!!!!

Terrorism support and recruiting? Welcome in 🙏🏻

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and moggathon
Is there anything in the @Fiqh that could justify looksmaxxing? Or does the whole premise of this site go against it?

Is there anything in the @Fiqh that could justify looksmaxxing?
Not really, the life of a Muslim shouldn't be spent obsessing over looks since there are many other matters that precede it.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and jinnu
Yeah I already know I'm subhuman tbf
Is this why you’ve resorted to terrorism outreach and recruitment services? Jinns have taken you hostage, beta. Ya allah!!!

They don't equate sin with disbelief like khawarij but they still apply it to Muslims outside their control.

I'm not talking about shias. They do it to other Sunnis as this thread proves.
I agree something needed to be done about the Shia militias in Iraq but ISIS thrives from this condition.
Assad literally withdrew from these areas. ISIS have been tactically supported by Assad, the US and Turkey at different times.

They don't equate sin with disbelief like khawarij but they still apply it to Muslims outside their control.

I agree something needed to be done about the Shia militias in Iraq but ISIS thrives from this condition.

Assad literally withdrew from these areas. ISIS have been tactically supported by Assad, the US and Turkey at different times.

Fella you’re supposed to be a based aryan !

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
They still apply it to Muslims outside their control.
Their own spokesperson refutes that notion, can't really blame them given the Sahwa-PTSD if it occurs in some cases.
Taliban are not 'Sunnis', they are Deobandi-deviants who affirm Islam for those who butcher Ahlus-Sunnah, amongst many other issues. I won't declare their kufr as of now but another brother is compiling a list for it. As for IS killing them, it's okay.

Anyways Biden himself affirms that they're using the Taliban to counter IS terrorism, he spoke about it quite recently - some may use the $40 million a week as an example.
Hence why IS can never die, even with a coalition present.
Yes he did withdraw from some areas but this doesn't discount the fact that IS had liberated many nonetheless. For example, in Iraq they liberated Mosul with only 600 fighters lol.

I'm not denying that Assad may have used them as a politcal pawn, Assad being in power as of now works in IS' favour. Imagine if he gets overthrown and Syria turns into a democratic country.

As for the others, IS just used them to their advantage until the fitnah occurred.

Their own spokesperson refutes that notion.
It's literally in their literature. When they declared the Caliphate they said those who don't make hijrah are kafir. Maybe they wouldn't apply it to everyone, because it's logistically impossible for many people. But they sure applied it to everyone.

Taliban are not 'Sunnis', they are Deobandi-deviants who affirm Islam for those who butcher Ahlus-Sunnah, amongst many other issues. I won't declare their kufr as of now but another brother is compiling a list for it. As for IS killing them, it's okay.
Well here's where we disagree. Even though I don't like deobandis, Salafis or other sects I wouldn't takfir them. Ironic your custom title says "Sunni Unity". ISIS don't even recognise any Caliphate prior to 661.
Anyways Biden himself affirms that they're using the Taliban to counter IS terrorism, he spoke about it quite recently - some may use the $40 million a week as an example.
I mean if I was the Taliban and ISIS-K was threatening my existence and territory I would too.
Hence why IS can never die, even with a coalition present.
Supporting them for this reason is retarded. But practicality takes importance every country in the Middle East one way or another benefits from Isis from a purely realpolitik point of view.
Yes he did withdraw from some areas but this doesn't discount the fact that IS had liberated many nonetheless. For example, in Iraq they liberated Mosul with only 600 fighters lol.
Mosuls Iraq though. He purposely let them grow in Syria to take international gaze from Syria and it worked. Because the pressure on Syria has releived progressively since.
I'm not denying that Assad may have used them as a politcal pawn, Assad being in power as of now works in IS' favour. Imagine if he gets overthrown and Syria turns into a democratic country.

As for the others, IS just used them to their advantage until the fitnah occurred.
Bashar Al Asshole is no different from all these other secular taghut rulers. I'm a gradualist. I think revolutions are bad. And the classic Sunni authorities would probably agree too since the default position is '1 day of anarchy is worse than 60 years of tyranny'.

Last edited:
what the hell does ISIS want then

It's literally in their literature. When they declared the Caliphate they said those who don't make hijrah are kafir. Maybe they wouldn't apply it to everyone, because it's logistically impossible for many people. But they sure applied it to everyone.
That's one of my gripes, though it's no longer applicable today.
Well here's where we disagree. Even though I don't like deobandis, Salafis or other sects I wouldn't takfir them. Ironic your custom title says "Sunni Unity". ISIS don't even recognise any Caliphate prior to 661.
I want Sunni unity but it cannot be possible with those who forsake their religion, I don't takfir based on the sect (except Twelvers) given I take Ibn Taymiyyah's stance on it.

That's another topic for another day.
I mean if I was the Taliban and ISIS-K was threatening my existence and territory I would too.

Supporting them for this reason is retarded. But practicality takes importance every country in the Middle East one way or another benefits from Isis from a purely realpolitik point of view.
Don't know, I'd rather have a more moderate group like IAI to take over Iraq. However the only hope for Syria is IS.

For Iraq though, that's never going to occur because frankly they've stuck their head in a hole by inciting to fight the 'khawarij' rather than purely focusing on the Rawafidh. Even if there's enmity between the two.

Sadly, the closest thing we have is HTS in Idlib who have forsaken their religion given their leadership are slaves to Turkey.
Mosuls Iraq though. He purposely let them grow in Syria to take international gaze from Syria and it worked. Because the pressure on Syria has received progressively since.
I'm not denying that he let them grow for his own sake, but it worked in their favour until the fitnah occurred (which wasn't manufactured by Bashar), and then Soleimani called Daddy Russia who couldn't do much of an effect until the American-led coalition bombarded IS to bits.
Bashar Al Asshole is no different from all these other secular taghut rulers. I'm a gradualist. I think revolutions are bad. And the classic Sunni authorities would probably agree too since the default position is '1 day of anarchy is worse than 60 years of tyranny'.
Frankly, it's bound to happen again given what's occurring in Deir-ez-Zor. IS at the moment are attempting to fight what seems to be a bleak war of attrition. Many experts state that they're in a better position now then they were in Post-Iraqi Sahawat - I agree with this for Syria but not for Iraq, given that they're practically finished there.

Frankly, there's a lot of factors in the future that will play in the hand of IS which will inevitably lead to another resurgence in Iraq and ash-Sham - this is without accounting their significant activity in Africa (alongside AQ's JNIM) which would probably lead to the third GWOT.

Anyways, my stance on IS is mixed - I just hope that they don't make the same mistakes they made previously when they do go on their spree of conquests again.

• Hmm...
I dont believe theres currently a Christian country with anti homosexuality laws, muslims stone people for it, so...
Killing homosexual people is wrong. There should not be a Christian country to implement such barbaric laws.

What I do understand is that Muhammad (piss be upon him) at a certain point in time did choose to explore his sexuality and partake in exploratory/adventurous activities with his fellow sand-bros. He is undoubtedly an ally of the LGBTQ+ community!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and n9wiff
Killing homosexual people is wrong. There should not be a Christian country to implement such barbaric laws.

What I do understand is that Muhammad (piss be upon him) at a certain point in time did choose to explore his sexuality and partake in exploratory/adventurous activities with his fellow sand-bros. He is undoubtedly an ally of the LGBTQ+ community!!
I agree they should only be imprisoned the other thing u said isnt real

• +1
True, Russia and Ukraine are Muslim countries.
Oh JFL I fucked up. I jsut saw “ISIS” kills Taliban my bad lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel and Fiqh
isis has no long term strategy for success, the only thing they can do is continuous low intensity attrition warfare and hope everything turns out for the best. low iq

• JFL
what the hell does ISIS want then
IS wants to govern territory under strict interpretation of Shari'ah - essentially they want a Caliphate.

• JFL
isis has no long term strategy for success, the only thing they can do is continuous low intensity attrition warfare and hope everything turns out for the best. low iq
We can all be armchair analysts and discredit everything at a whim.

IS wants to govern territory under strict interpretation of Shari'ah - essentially they want a Caliphate.

In the soon to come Christian theocracy, you will be caught alive and repurposed into shoe cleaners and manual laborers for various needs. You will be paid in the form of gruel and strips of bacon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Fiqh
In the soon to come Christian theocracy, you will be caught alive and repurposed into shoe cleaners and manual laborers for various needs. You will be paid in the form of gruel and strips of bacon.
Okie dokie

Wait, ISIS is fighting the Taliban now?
IS-Khorasan comprise of former ANA and Taliban members, they've been fighting since the members defected.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Not really, the life of a Muslim shouldn't be spent obsessing over looks since there are many other matters that precede it.
Far too many people here have been straying from the @Fiqh . They will regret it on the day of judgement.

doesnt the Taliban do this

clear em mazlims out

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Autismcel
doesnt the Taliban do this
Not really, they've changed quite drastically from their roots with Mullah Umar. Unfortunately this is the case when you don't have someone like Osama Bin Laden to guide them.

They're more so running their version of Pashtunwali rather than Shari'ah in itself.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1