Is Karma Real?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
if so, why ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10125
Yes but non necessarily in the metaphysical sense, (although I won’t claim there is for certain no such thing). But rather there is a correct way to act in the world to reap the most out of your existence, I believe Buddhism touches upon this a great deal but a similar narrative could be found within Christianity and other mainstream religions as well.

There is a inescapable connection between the way you act in the world and the way you feel, but the path that you would have to follow to achieve fulfillment is not up to you to arbitrarily decide.

If you act in a resentful, arrogant, and destructive manner. There is no amount of lying or deceit you can engage in to prevent the hellish consequences from manifesting themselves in your day to day life. You can try all you want, but that’s just the nature of reality as we experience it, you are subordinate to it; it is out of your control.

In that sense, karma is real.

Your Face = Your Karma bitch

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
Lmao No. If it was real, people like Donald Trump would die a violent death. Instead He will be 100 yo before He dies of a Heart Attack while having Sex with three underage prostitutes. Lucky bastard

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Yes I was clearly hitler in my past life which explains my suffering
you were raping girls and mogging poor subhumans in your past life with your chad hair, maybe?