is kendrick lamar the worst rapper ever

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
people call him a legen and stuff but all he talks about is muh raycism and his tranny aunt

i think white people hype him to make it seem they are not rasict

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
whats ur artist taste

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 23359
He doesn’t talk about racism that much, which is why I like him. Money trees?

Be the last one out to get this dough -
No way
Love one of these bucket headed hoes -
No way

Words to live by

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and Deleted member 23359
I and King Kunta are bangers everything else from him is shit, he also ruined the superbowl performance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
He doesn’t talk about racism that much, which is why I like him. Money trees?

Be the last one out to get this dough -
No way
Love one of these bucket headed hoes -
No way

Words to live by
he does his "best album" is him talking about nigger issues

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
mirin high swntience
only subhumans that will rot in hell dickride that midget

• +1
carti
destroy lonely
shit taste especially if u listen to recent carti
i don't like kendrick recent shit but i got so many songs of him in my playlist that are basically classics that i would call him a legend

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 23359, cutie_pie and 1 other person
Yeah he is dogshit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and cutie_pie
shit taste especially if u listen to recent carti
i don't like kendrick recent shit but i got so many songs of him in my playlist that are basically classics that i would call him a legend
carti is fire bro wym

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
i think white people hype him to make it seem they are not rasict
it's because white people usually like hip hop that doesnt sound all the same and talk about the same shit (money money, bitches, money)

that's why any rapper that tries something different or have lyrics that dont name drop 10 french and italian luxury brands in every song is listened manly by white people

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
it's because white people usually like hip hop that doesnt sound all the same and talk about the same shit (money money, bitches, money)

that's why any rapper that tries something different or have lyrics that dont name drop 10 french and italian luxury brands in every song is listened manly by white people
its still boring

i would rather a rapper talking bitches, money and vibe than listen to boring music talking about deep stuff

• JFL

i fw u gang but this wrong
kendrick lamar is bumped alot by blacks, even gang members, and dont tell me how ik, i own a instagram and youtube page abuot gangs where i follow gang members and make money out of them in videos. THEY BUMP ALOT OF KENDRICK. lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and Looks234
The worst is too dramatic

He is decent

He's a good storyteller, but he's pretty mediocre as a rapper. I usually care more about the content than the music of his stuff.

its still boring

i would rather a rapper talking bitches, money and vibe than listen to boring music talking about deep stuff
You don’t even fuck with swimming pools? Or bitch don’t kill my vibes

i fw u gang but this wrong
kendrick lamar is bumped alot by blacks, even gang members, and dont tell me how ik, i own a instagram and youtube page abuot gangs where i follow gang members and make money out of them in videos. THEY BUMP ALOT OF KENDRICK. lol
"manly white" doesn't mean that black people dont fuck with him, plenty of black people listen to him

But this is more evident for smaller artists

if you pick a smaller rapper that makes political or "deep" music or experimental music, I can guarantee you the fanbase is gonna be mostly white, even those same rappers talk about this (like noname)

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Hipster music, playing anything other than GKMC in public is goofy imo