Is Keto legit?

Star Child

Star Child

Golden
I keep hearing how this diet will help a lot with the skin and cleaning it. Is that true?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
ketosis upregulates the enzymes that INCREASE cortisol synthesis and downregulates enzymes that break it down, you're going to be in a stressed state all the time the endgame is losing your hair

just avoid processed food/seed oils and eat natural foods, if you find out one food is inflammatory and cause your skin to break out cut it from your diet

• +1
Reactions: Star Child and Kingcel32
ketosis upregulates the enzymes that INCREASE cortisol synthesis and downregulates enzymes that break it down, you're going to be in a stressed state all the time the endgame is losing your hair

just avoid processed food/seed oils and eat natural foods, if you find out one food is inflammatory and cause your skin to break out cut it from your diet
Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
No don't do it. The best way to help your skin is too 1. drink around 2-3 liters of water a day, and 2. get on a skincare routine. If you want to lose weight as well, weightlifting combined with cardio, and caloric deficit with high protein will give you plenty of gains.

• +1
Reactions: Star Child
No don't do it. The best way to help your skin is too 1. drink around 2-3 liters of water a day, and 2. get on a skincare routine. If you want to lose weight as well, weightlifting combined with cardio, and caloric deficit with high protein will give you plenty of gains.
Thanks, I am suspecting I need to build a skincare routine and diet that works for me. As well as exercise more because blood flow is good for the skin. I don't really need to lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32