lookalike

is he too alien to be cl or is he certified cl

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@MakinMogReturns

Mid cl probably

His eyelashes get more robust every time I see him

Hair kills his appeal otherwise he’s tyronelite

View attachment 3004176View attachment 3004177 idc about rating atp wht would u say this is tho
Hair kills his appeal otherwise he’s tyronelite
If he grew his hair he would be CL but that bump on the top of his head IS FUCKED
I don't get nigger aesthetic. I literally can't fathom how he would look better with fat long logs of shit on his head instead of just a normal fade like he has right now.

• JFL
Reactions: future_
Look at that jaw

I don't get nigger aesthetic. I literally can't fathom how he would look better with fat long logs of shit on his head instead of just a normal fade like he has right now.
yeah same i think dreads just appeal more to women i had playboi carti type dreads b4 and did way bettr than i ever did wit a buzz weirdly

• Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico
yeah same i think dreads just appeal more to women i had playboi carti type dreads b4 and did way bettr than i ever did wit a buzz weirdly
This gotta be proof of media halo and social conditioning because there's no way, like they're objectively just look goofy man, nothing aesthetic about dreads.

Although most of the niggas that have long dreads have them because they're ugly as shit and want to cover their face + it's trending rn.

Its big among gen z, its like this typa haircut but for black dudes
Images 95
Images 96

Attachments

• images (95).jpeg
    images (95).jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0