Is late puberty a blessing

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
So I was a fat fuck during my childhood which delayed my puberty to start at 15 (i also hd low t in general which is also thought to delay it). Now i've been stressed with missing out on testosterone in these years but since my puberty will most likely end in my early 20's, will i be exposed to a higher amount of testosterone since im currently maxxing it out, and ill be older which also makes my testosterone higher. So I basically have the chance to still go through a very high t puberty🥳🥳🥳

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ongifm, Whitepill_Saint, bradpittshairline and 3 others
Early puberty is an incel trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: carotenoider, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, It'snotover and 11 others
Slightly early puberty is NTmogger trait.

Late puberty is ideal for height and looksmaxxing but may permanently stunt your social development

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, elemanzelvadre, armemann and 7 others
Had late puberty, still got a bit of acne left but soon ill heal it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord, mike21, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Slightly early puberty is NTmogger trait.

Late puberty is ideal for height and looksmaxxing but may permanently stunt your social development
Very good point tbh. If you hit it earlier, you will get attention for your looks at a young age and know how to act.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, roligtvarre4 and Bitchwhipper2
No because you miss out on mid teens

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
damn i made an entire thread about htis garbage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and ostus
Missing out on social development,get mocked for short stature,baby face bones,weak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feltijon, SoutherSoldier, elemanzelvadre and 1 other person
So I was a fat fuck during my childhood which delayed my puberty to start at 15 (i also hd low t in general which is also thought to delay it). Now i've been stressed with missing out on testosterone in these years but since my puberty will most likely end in my early 20's, will i be exposed to a higher amount of testosterone since im currently maxxing it out, and ill be older which also makes my testosterone higher. So I basically have the chance to still go through a very high t puberty🥳🥳🥳
Early puberty and late puberty are both bad delayed puberty can lead to reduced height in many cases same with early puberty

Missing out on social development,get mocked for short stature,baby face bones,weak
And then after you grow go to their house and fuck their butts with your delayed puberty big di ck hahahaha

ur funny lil nigga

Its over for u :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and armemann
Late puberty will mostly result in more height growth etc....

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Yeaa because ethnics (not normal) got more chance to have a earlier puberty then normal people (white)
Most ethnics I’ve seen( south Asians specifically) tend to hit puberty later than normal.

Yeaa because ethnics (not normal) got more chance to have a earlier puberty then normal people (white)
And that is true

The environment around is age us, the mini plastic running in our blood will age us, it will cause early puberty (this will affect more ethnics then whites one..)

Very early puberty
Most ethnics I’ve seen( south Asians specifically) tend to hit puberty later than normal.
I Mean ethnics with indians, north africans etc.....

"i seen it" bro you eyes are not valid proof

Fat = early puberty dumb fuck

im 19 and i grew 4 cms in last year. I grw from 183 to 187. Being old bloomer is based.