Is latisse save to use?

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
I can i go blind from it?? Will it make my iris darker and dark undereyes??? Or will this only happen to few people?

apply to lash line and make sure it doesnt drip everywhere and ur fine
its literally fda approved for cosmetics
The fda would never approve it if the cosmetic trade off wasnt worth the minor unnoticeable side effects

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
apply to lash line and make sure it doesnt drip everywhere and ur fine
its literally fda approved for cosmetics
The fda would never approve it if the cosmetic trade off wasnt worth the minor unnoticeable side effects
You mean like top eyelashes? Can i put in my lower ones too? Is it true that it will fuck up eye fad pads?? My undereyes are pretty hollow.

You mean like top eyelashes? Can i put in my lower ones too? Is it true that it will fuck up eye fad pads?? My undereyes are pretty hollow.
yes only top eyelash line itll automatically migrate to lower one no need to separately apply and increase chance of side effects.
No it will not do anything to under eye fatpads im using it for 1 month so far bottom lashes have grown more than upper ones and no sides

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and chincel11
yes only top eyelash line itll automatically migrate to lower one no need to separately apply and increase chance of side effects.
No it will not do anything to under eye fatpads im using it for 1 month so far bottom lashes have grown more than upper ones and no sides
What product u would suggest? There are one that cost like 100 dollar but its super costly.