Is leanmaxxing cope??

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
so basically all my life i've been over 20% bodyfat, im 17 and last year i started going to the gym and i put on some good muscle and shit (i know you niggas will say it's cope but actually helped me quite a lot), and also i always had a very big frame and im around 6ft, so i have like your average highschool movie football team player build. now the thing is, for my bodyfat percentage, i should look subhuman cuz im at 22% right now, but i do get girls that i would rate over 5 irl rating and they tell me i look great. so my question is, will leanmaxxing to around 12-13% bodyfat really increase my looks? cause if you already have good bone structure it could mean that having more or less fat on the face won't really make too much of a difference (like going from a 6 to a 6,5).

idk im kinda new in looksmax and the only things im doing are framemaxxing and thumbpulling.

also if you have any advice on how to pubertymaxx i would appreciate it

Last edited:
are you trolling? women will always prefer lean, veiny guys

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Tr0ubLe, itsoverforus and 2 others
DNRD. No, it's not cope

are you trolling? women will always prefer lean, veiny guys
that's obvius but i mean more for like facial rating, if you already have like good and wide bones, and you are high body fat but your face doesn't look that fat, will it really change that much after leanmaxx?

that's obvius but i mean more for like facial rating, if you already have like good and wide bones, and you are high body fat but your face doesn't look that fat, will it really change that much after leanmaxx?
tf you mean that much like bro your face will simply look better and more defined thats just facts, I dont know how much or whatever without seeing your base

• Love it
Reactions: Andremln
tf you mean that much like bro your face will simply look better and more defined thats just facts, I dont know how much or whatever without seeing your base
im asking cuz i don't want to really lose that much of muscle from cutting down to 12% just for my face to level up like only by 1 point cuz i don't really store fat in it when i could just go calmly to 15-16% bodyfat without losing that much muscle (muscle isn't cope if you are htn or over)

so basically all my life i've been over 20% bodyfat, im 17 and last year i started going to the gym and i put on some good muscle and shit (i know you niggas will say it's cope but actually helped me quite a lot), and also i always had a very big frame and im around 6ft, so i have like your average highschool movie football team player build. now the thing is, for my bodyfat percentage, i should look subhuman cuz im at 22% right now, but i do get girls that i would rate over 5 irl rating and they tell me i look great. so my question is, will leanmaxxing to around 12-13% bodyfat really increase my looks? cause if you already have good bone structure it could mean that having more or less fat on the face won't really make too much of a difference (like going from a 6 to a 6,5).

idk im kinda new in looksmax and the only things im doing are framemaxxing and thumbpulling.

no u stupid nigga lean maxxing is probally the msot essential looksmax

• +1
Reactions: itsoverforus and stefthetics

You are 6ft which is great, leanmaxxing is great you should do it

• +1
Reactions: stefthetics

not cope ur jawline will come out and women like lean builds in general bro. also, look at all the PSL gods u think they're fatties? no, we hate fat people. if you are fat best thing to do is lose it or rope or it will never begin

im asking cuz i don't want to really lose that much of muscle from cutting down to 12% just for my face to level up like only by 1 point cuz i don't really store fat in it when i could just go calmly to 15-16% bodyfat without losing that much muscle (muscle isn't cope if you are htn or over)
Unfortunately 15-16% bf won’t be good enough for most people, because fat is yet to be stored in your face although bodyfat is distributed differently depending on the person most people will still have a chunk of fat left, the actual good part about leanmaxxing is bone revealing and hollow cheeks will immediately bump you from 6/10 to 8/10 no matter what, muscle is also only cope if you hide that shit 24/7 and to not lose muscle during a leanmaxxing phase just eat tons of protein, stay at 300-500 deficit and do high strength training

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe