Is leanmaxxing even possible if you're already skinny?

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Bronze
I'm below average weight for my height (framecel)

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Kingcel32 and alriodai
You're either boneless or skinny fat, try a low carb diet and see if you have bones
You're probably underage too, if you're under 18 and you don't see bones it's normal, they're still developping
I didn't see my bones start popping till 17 years old

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and racoon4
You're probably underage too, if you're under 18 and you don't see bones it's normal, they're still developping
I'm almost 20, I did have cheekbones as kid but my braces probably recessed them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Sens and alriodai
either short term fasting, eating at maintenance (with working out) or lean bulking.

also average weight for height is bullshit, there is no ideal weight for one's height.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
either short term fasting, eating at maintenance (with working out) or lean bulking.

also average weight for height is bullshit, there is no ideal weight for one's height.
Can you elaborate on how to lean bulk?

You are probably much fatter than you think or skinnyfat.

Even when I thought I was lean, I was still at 17% body fat (dexa scan).
It took me another 6 months of hard dieting after that to drop to 10% and have completely visible abs/cheekbones.

Leaning down until you are at optimal body fat is extremely hard. :blackpill:
Stick to it even if you go through weeks during which you see no progress - the progress is there, it's just very slow!

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Kingcel32
yes of course its possible and it will be easier for you than a fatcel/bloatcel

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and amorfati
Also most faces don't really slim down due to an excess of buccal fat leftover from childhood. This usually slims down in like mid to late twenties, early twenties if your lucky.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Slimming down more would bring me into the concentration camp territory.

excess of buccal fat leftover from childhood. This usually slims down in like mid to late twenties,

2852551 278612603 330662305717633 8040847053889772030 n

• +1
7 psl due to hunter eyes and hollow cheeks
James is magical, because his PSL should be real super high due to his striking features, yet he's still not attractive somehow. :feelswhere:

• +1
James would be chadlite/HTN with a normal haircut/ buzzcut

Yeah, as long as you're above 3% BF, you can still continue cutting, but you gotta know until what points it's worth it.