Is leanmaxxing even worth it, if you‘re a bonelet and recessed?

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
I‘m 17, 5‘8 and currently weigh 124 lbs. I‘m a bit skinny(fat). But have visible ribs showing and a fast metabolism.
Due to my notably recessed chin, thankfully not birdcel tough, my barely visible jawline and face look like they‘re always surrounded by fat and „bloated“. So is there even any point in leanmaxxing? I‘ll definitely get bimax and genio in the future tough but I‘ll have to see and revaluate which softmaxxes would be beneficial for now.

Solution
S
Alright thanks. But is there a chance my face will change and become less „fat“ even tough I‘m recessed and my body already looks „skinny“? If not then I‘d rather invest the time in wageslaving and studying so I can save up more, for future surgeries.
wageslave save for surgeries, and go to the gym few times a week. it doesnt take that much time.
fast metabolisms don't exist, the difference between the bottom percentiles in terms of digestive speed and the absolute top percentile is a snicker.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mateusz74 and BrahminBoss
fast metabolisms don't exist, the difference between the bottom percentiles in terms of digestive speed and the absolute top percentile is a snicker.
Definitely a difference exists in Metabolism for the same height bf and weight.

Definitely a difference exists in Metabolism for the same height bf and weight.
being bigger doesn't make you process food faster.

it just means you need more food to sustain that mass.

but you're processing it at the same speed.

so, the realistic difference between the digestive speed of two people of equal stature is like one spoon of peanut butter at best.

you are skinny because you don't eat, not because you process food more efficiently or faster.

your current fat depositions are the result of your lifestyle, adopt an active lifestyle and your fat distribution will gradually change over time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
so, the realistic difference between the digestive speed of two people of equal stature is like one spoon of peanut butter at best.

you are skinny because you don't eat, not because you process food more efficiently or faster.

your current fat depositions are the result of your lifestyle, adopt an active lifestyle and your fat distribution will gradually change over time.
No lifestyle for my recessed face tough.

being bigger doesn't make you process food faster.

it just means you need more food to sustain that mass.

but you're processing it at the same speed.
I’m not talking about muscle boosting metabolism but that ceteris Paribus some ppl do require less or more food to sustain their bf at same body stats . PUFA for example slows down caloric expenditure tremendously and why bodybuilder take thyroid for cutting

if you look recessed as a result of your fat depositions then there's a lifestyle for your face.
Doesn‘t matter if you have a legitimately small and weak chin. I‘d have to to blast roids and growth hormones to get desired chin growth effect on my face. I‘m opting for surgery. Idk if leanmaxxing will help me.

It's funny because all of the people who tell you they can't gain weight have tiny bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Orc and BrahminBoss
It's funny because all of the people who tell you they can't gain weight have tiny bone structure.
TLDR: it‘s over
9646A357 F9F8 4EAB A90C 395778178A65

• JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy
If you are skinnyfat, only gym can save you. Even if you will be 100lbs skeleton, without gym you will still be skinny fat

• +1
If you are skinnyfat, only gym can save you. Even if you will be 100lbs skeleton, without gym you will still be skinny fat
Alright thanks. But is there a chance my face will change and become less „fat“ even tough I‘m recessed and my body already looks „skinny“? If not then I‘d rather invest the time in wageslaving and studying so I can save up more, for future surgeries.

wageslave save for surgeries, and go to the gym few times a week. it doesnt take that much time.

• +1
Solution

Fast metabolism in short is just insulin sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back