Is leanmaxxing the only non-cope softmaxx?

ahouzeh18

ahouzeh18

Bronze
Assuming that someone has average skin (no severe acne) and average hair (passable eyebrows, no balding, etc) then what is there to softmaxx aside from leanmaxxing?

Most failos require hard maxing to fix, and lots of softmaxxes that claim to fix these failos (mewing, eyelid pulling, etc) are complete cope.

Obviously improving your hair and skin will make a difference, but this alone wont make you attractive. I've seen dudes like Safir with curly hair get buzz cuts and still look good, if not better.

Could you at least say, that leanmaxxing is 80% of looksmaxxing?

not the only non cope but def the best

• +1
Reactions: pandac and boss8055
Assuming that someone has average skin (no severe acne) and average hair (passable eyebrows, no balding, etc) then what is there to softmaxx aside from leanmaxxing?

Most failos require hard maxing to fix, and lots of softmaxxes that claim to fix these failos (mewing, eyelid pulling, etc) are complete cope.

Obviously improving your hair and skin will make a difference, but this alone wont make you attractive. I've seen dudes like Safir with curly hair get buzz cuts and still look good, if not better.

Start goonmaxxing and edging they're the best looksmaxxes

Very contextual, and it depends on your current state.
Ex, leanmaxing isn't cope for someone who'd overweight, but probably cope for the individual at 14% body fat.

The best thing to do is to recognize your flaws and find effective ways of addressing them.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, MrUnsynethsied and ubicuse
Very contextual, and it depends on your current state.
Ex, leanmaxing isn't cope for someone who'd overweight, but probably cope for the individual at 14% body fat.

The best thing to do is to recognize your flaws and find effective ways of addressing them.
That's very true.
How about the average person though? The average person is like 20% body fat, decent hair with decent eyebrows/eyelashes and passable skin. Would leanmax be the only real soft max for him? i suppose tanning is another one but other than that I don't really see anything else that'll make a substantial difference.

Softmaxxing isn’t cope, it just depends on the base of someone. It only works well if you have bad skin, overweight, shitty colouring and a few other touches like thin eyebrows or short eyelashes.

Leanmaxxing will be the most dramatic change from softmaxxing, getting from 20% to 12% could ascend someone very hard. Again it all depends on their base. If they are boneless they won’t look good.

That's very true.
How about the average person though? The average person is like 20% body fat, decent hair with decent eyebrows/eyelashes and passable skin. Would leanmax be the only real soft max for him? i suppose tanning is another one but other than that I don't really see anything else that'll make a substantial difference.
It also depends on their morphology. At the end of the day, low body fat just reveals what's there. Who knows if it's Chad tier.
Leanmaxing in general though does make you look better. The degree in which it makes you look better depends on your facial morphology.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

If u have average skin and hair, then max those features lol

Your example with Safir is wrong bc he is top 0.1 facially, so he can afford trying every hairstyle and still look good

Which is not the case of the vast majority of people, so u have to max those other features

everyone knows getting lean is top 1 most important thing besides surgery

I would argue that if you are average bodyfat, biggest softmaxx actually is:

1. Beard and eyebrows - hides lower third, so majority of your face and can improve eye area as well

You can use minox or even microblading to address weak eyebrows or bad shape

2. Muscles - muscular physique, can go hand in hand with leaness, but doesn't have to, this is because it has potential to improve frame and intimidation you have

3. Lifts and height boosting shoes - if you have muscles, beard and you are tall, then many 23-25+ years old women will find you attractive

Even thought JBs will find you repulsive