Is leanmaxxing worth it?

chinprojectiongod

chinprojectiongod

Gold
I’m 16 and I have only grown a couple of inches in the last couple of years so I suspect that my growth plates have closed already but I’m curious if I should start leanmaxxing or not to get those extra 1-2 inches I might still have in the tank? I’m currently 6’1, 16, 155 lbs and ~14% bodyfat.

Solution
Alexanderr
I’m 16 and I have only grown a couple of inches in the last couple of years so I suspect that my growth plates have closed already but I’m curious if I should start leanmaxxing or not to get those extra 1-2 inches I might still have in the tank? I’m currently 6’1, 16, 155 lbs and ~14% bodyfat.
Getting down 2% will most certainly not affect your development significantly. 12% is still healthy. Growth plates do not all close simultaneously, some growth plates will close earlier than others.
yes totally worth getting down to around 12 % body percent. Even studies have shown that that's on average the most attractive male bodyfat % to be around. It's not like you have to lean down a lot being already at 14 %

BUT: If you have a weak lower third leaning down can make the narrowness pop even more which could result in a looksmin.

Just take it really slow, there's no hurry.

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod and Arcturus
Getting down 2% will most certainly not affect your development significantly. 12% is still healthy. Growth plates do not all close simultaneously, some growth plates will close earlier than others.

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod and nullandvoid
Solution
yes totally worth getting down to around 12 % body percent. Even studies have shown that that's on average the most attractive male bodyfat % to be around. It's not like you have to lean down a lot being already at 14 %

BUT: If you have a weak lower third leaning down can make the narrowness pop even more which could result in a looksmin.

Just take it really slow, there's no hurry.
I’m wanting to get to around 10%, my full predicted height based on percentiles is 6’2.5 and through basic nutrition and sprinting I think I can get to 6’3 I just don’t want to mess it up yk. How fast do you recommend I lose weight?