Is learning new languages a good cope

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
as I said many times here, I'm pretty alone and socially inactive. what are the redpill befenits of being fluent in multiple languages

its definitely better than wasting your time on that forum

wished i could motivate myself tbh

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Chinko, DidntRead and 2 others
If you don’t even talk to people in English why the fuck bother learning another language lol

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1464
i would learn a language of some poor country where people dont speak so much english

then you can run colonial game if you ever visit the country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName and Vitruvian
If you don’t even talk to people in English why the fuck bother learning another language lol
idk, I evolved to be NT since high school and I make decent conversations in bars, gym etc. I like people, I just don't get the chance to be socially active (no friends, done with college, work doesn't require much communication etc).
speaking different languages is a halo, I wish I was I had a job that requires traveling and that kind of shit

You can access media and content not available in your mother tongue. Stuff like music, television shows, books &c.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
You can access media and content not available in your mother tongue. Stuff like music, television shows, books &c.
thats an interesting point. when i want to watch hijacked series I can't find in english, i'd type it in a different language and find what I'm looking for

idk, I evolved to be NT since high school and I make decent conversations in bars, gym etc. I like people, I just don't get the chance to be socially active (no friends, done with college, work doesn't require much communication etc).
speaking different languages is a halo, I wish I was I had a job that requires traveling and that kind of shit
Benefit of learning russian is
to browse some very unserious and dark websites were you get stuff for free or can exchange 6 camels for 17 mongolians

• JFL
Reactions: Chinko, xForgotMyName, DidntRead and 3 others
Benefit of learning russian is
to browse some very unserious and dark websites were you get stuff for free or can exchange 6 camels for 17 mongolians
lmao already half fluent. interesting ngl

serious,
for example bs.to , my go-to streaming platform, had to cut-down their movie-library due to copyright

my russian is not that good but I can navigate through sites to find newest movies on english du/sub

Also, I am playing piano and want to just play from sheets from time to time
so I search good arrangements, but on the "Western" sites either the good sheets cost money or aren't good at all

but on some russian site I can find the same good sheets for free or even better ones because russians are virtuose on the piano

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, paulie_walnuts and Redrighthand
serious,
for example bs.to , my go-to streaming platform, had to cut-down their movie-library due to copyright

my russian is not that good but I can navigate through sites to find newest movies on english du/sub

Also, I am playing piano and want to just play from sheets from time to time
so I search good arrangements, but on the "Western" sites either the good sheets cost money or aren't good at all

but on some russian site I can find the same good sheets for free or even better ones because russians are virtuose on the piano
Browsing Tor in Russian is glorious
Ura dlya anatkhii

Yes bro it is a good cope, I am learning Turkish atm

To low iq to learn

Yes kind of.
I already know 4, hasn't helped me though.

I want to learn Russian and Spanish do I can visa mog them when I visit. And steal a gold digger

high IQ but useless(only if you enjoy do) = latin, greek(not modern, lol)

high IQ and potentially useful = german>french

Nope. I feel more isolated than ever. No one gives a shit--in my experience, even people that speak fairly niche languages are about as impressed as you are when you hear a foreigner speaking broken/heavily-accented english (or whatever your native language is). Even if you achieve fluency, it'll be taken for granted in many cases.

Your language study has to be completely internally motivated

Last edited: