Iron

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
No imo but if you like it as an hobby sure

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, nword49 and chronically online
No imo but if you like it as an hobby sure
I dont want to jump in the exam rat race in my country to get a college, is teaching myself how to code and getting a job worth it ?

• So Sad
Learn to get laid

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns, JohnDoe and chronically online
if ur doing it for the money, then its not worth it, there are more easier and faster ways to make money.
Enlighten us, friend.

• So Sad
I dont want to jump in the exam rat race in my country to get a college, is teaching myself how to code and getting a job worth it ?
Idk how the market is in the us but you can try its not hard with average iq and dedication you can learn a programming language in 3 months also depends on how good your logic skills are

• So Sad
Enlighten us, friend.
just go to youtube and search best ways to make money, all of them works, you just have to stick to one of the things and work ur ass off.:D

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, maarda, JohnDoe and 1 other person
yes, go learn c++ & get a job that isnt saturated

• So Sad
It is super pointless jfl, AI replaced it a long time ago
interesting perspective, ai has not replaced it yet in my point of view, what language do you use and what do u make?

• So Sad
interesting perspective, ai has not replaced it yet in my point of view, what language do you use and what do u make?
I used to code in py and lua (robloxcel) and a month ago i decided to start coding again then suddenly i got the idea to use ai and it was just amazing, it did everything for me super quick with no mistakes.. this is why i think that coding is dead :feelswhy:

• So Sad
I used to code in py and lua (robloxcel) and a month ago i decided to start coding again then suddenly i got the idea to use ai and it was just amazing, it did everything for me super quick with no mistakes.. this is why i think that coding is dead :feelswhy:
What ai did u use?

• So Sad
It’s a great hobby IMO. I’ve tried to get into it but I was much younger, nothing made sense lol. But I’ve known coders and game creators. Seemed like a fun hobby.

• So Sad
It’s a great hobby IMO. I’ve tried to get into it but I was much younger, nothing made sense lol. But I’ve known coders and game creators. Seemed like a fun hobby.
I think coding in C is super fun but pointless for money tech is so dead lmao best you can do is to wageslave for some trash tier small company in my country

• So Sad
yeah but use it to ur advantage for making a program that will make u $$

• So Sad
just coding no it's fucking dead you need to compete with the indians and their 10 dollar websites

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and lowiqNormie
95% male 5% female

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and JohnDoe
no

• So Sad
It's dead if you're a midwit code monkey/UI designer who's job can be replaced by a couple of Delhi sewer cleaners with a Python cert

If you just want to do small fiverr jobs it is pretty saturated yeah, if you're high IQ enough to specialize though in fields like cybersecurity/ML then you won't have too much of a problem. If you don't like coding at all AND have a hard time understanding programming then it may not be for you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, maarda, fuse and 1 other person
It's dead if you're a midwit code monkey/UI designer who's job can be replaced by a couple of Delhi sewer cleaners with a Python cert

If you just want to do small fiverr jobs it is pretty saturated yeah, if you're high IQ enough to specialize though in fields like cybersecurity/ML then you won't have too much of a problem. If you don't like coding at all AND have a hard time understanding programming then it may not be for you
yeah curries are smart when it comes to programming and computers

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, maarda, fuse and 1 other person

Is cybersecurity a good field bhai

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and looksdirector
This guy hasn’t written a single line of code in his life btw

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns and maarda
This guy hasn’t written a single line of code in his life btw
low iq if you think so jfl

I Used to code in lua and py a year or two ago :lul:

• So Sad
low iq if you think so jfl

I Used to code in lua and py a year or two ago :lul:
Can’t tell if you’re trolling but if not, you’re genuinely stupid.
GL in life (y)

• +1
  • So Sad
GL in life (y)
Keep thinking that coding is alive jfl youll live under a bridge in the future if you continue coding :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Coding is the slavery of our future.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: piec and thorns
GL in life (y)
you're still writing code even if its abstracted

or maybe you only use ASM

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, ambi and thorns
Incel occupation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Zelenskyiv
its not worth it imo

AI just got publicity a couple years ago and u can already code with it

its just a matter of time until AI does it even better and u wont need humans anymore

• So Sad
Cope, You probably can't see the mistakes because you're an amateur, AI is not that good right now and is only useful for extremely simple tasks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and iabsolvejordan
its not worth it imo

its just a matter of time until AI does it even better and u wont need humans anymore
You don't know a shit but why are you trying to get involved? Tell me an AI writes good code

• +1
  • So Sad
its not worth it imo

I wish retards would have some general knowledge at least before they start typing
Cope, You probably can't see the mistakes because you're an amateur, but AI is not that good right now and is only useful for extremely simple tasks.
what makes me cage is that he thinks writing child grooming algorithms on roblox is all that there is to coding. I love this topic because it always exposes the absolute braindead subhumans

• +1
  • So Sad
I wish retards would have some general knowledge at least before they start typing

what makes me cage is that he thinks writing child grooming algorithms on roblox is all that there is to coding. I love this topic because it always exposes the absolute braindead subhumans
shut the fuck up you fucking jewish retard

i bought chatgpt 4.0 oz and got 0 coding knowledge and made my own python bots for reddit, twitter and instagram

• JFL
  • So Sad
yup, a braindead nigger like I thought. The average iq on this website can’t be higher than 90 or so.
all you do is bark but bring 0 facts

coding will be replaced by AI and ugly jews like you will forever be worthless

• So Sad
yeah, why not?

• So Sad
all you do is bark but bring 0 facts

coding will be replaced by AI and ugly jews like you will forever be worthless
Yup, 2 more weeks and i’ll be le replaced by a chatbot. Keep coping you braindead monkey. How people like you manage to reach the age where you can type on a keyboard without having accidentally stabbed yourself to death with a spoon is beyond me.

• So Sad
Yup, 2 more weeks and i’ll be le replaced by a chatbot. Keep coping you braindead monkey. How people like you manage to reach the age where you can type on a keyboard without having accidentally stabbed yourself to death with a spoon is beyond me.
and again no argument

keep coping nerd u will be replaced like a cuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Nick.Harte
and again no argument

keep coping nerd u will be replaced like a cuck
No argument? You bring nothing to the table lol, there’s no argument to be had with you. You’re another 80iq normgroid obsessed with le current shiny thing that you’ll forget about when the new shiny new thing appears.

0 coding knowledge
Unironically go and slit your wrists in a bath

• So Sad
if you're an autistic incel yes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Nick.Harte
scratching the top of computer programming, nor is lua a programming language, and the reason ai is so good at making roblox scripts is because.... its lua :eek:, anything even slightly difficult is something llms have trouble with

• So Sad
AI TAKE OVER WORLD?!??!?! WHEN YOU MAKE AI MONEY MAKE GUIDE?!!??! YOU ARE SO CORRECT OMG

• So Sad
What are the most paying jobs as of 2024