Is lefort 1 worth it?

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

untitled
Is actually available in my city so I'm looking forward to it. Idk if im gonna have good results though, since I'm not that deformed, but recessed, so idk if that would work.

Is actually available in my city so I'm looking forward to it. Idk if im gonna have good results though, since I'm not that deformed, but recessed, so idk if that would work.
Lefort 1 is absolutely not worth it if you want better cheekbones do lefort 2 you literally just move the upper teeth

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Octavian_Augustus
Idk if it's available but im looking forward to it. It also has better results.
yea i’m trying to fix my chin rn with mewing and shit as i’m only 16 but that’s my backup plan haha

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
yea i’m trying to fix my chin rn with mewing and shit as i’m only 16 but that’s my backup plan haha
Same age though in a few months it'll be over. Thumbpulling also works, but the bad thing overall is the pain. I got neuralgia just because of this, but good results.

Same age though in a few months it'll be over. Thumbpulling also works, but the bad thing overall is the pain. I got neuralgia just because of this, but good results.
any good like tutorials you’ve got for thumb pulling for recessed jaw/chin? can’t really find any good ones on youtube and shit