Is LeFort I w/ CCW cope?

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
I've been reading and looking at some people's experiences, they don't seem to change much at all PSL wise. Does the cost and pain really justify the reward of a minor PSL increase? Share your experience and before/after photos

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Its kind of a cope unless its combined with Bimax or you’re deformed

Lefort III or death

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, The Bleach Pill, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
massive difference for sideprofile

barely any for front, thats why they dont notice PSL difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 4430 and 5 others
massive difference for sideprofile

barely any for front, thats why they dont notice PSL difference

What are the main features that determine front profile psl?

Its kind of a cope unless its combined with Bimax or you’re deformed

Lefort III or death
Can't do lefort III jfl. Do implants really mimic lefort 3 advancement or does it look fake af

''using imagination since no pics''

Does lefort 1 ccw make midface more compact by raising the lips?

Does lefort 1 ccw make midface more compact by raising the lips?
No cause midface comes mostly for nose and cheekbones height. Also you can have long midface but you will not look like shit. If you have high fwhr, wide jaw, long chin but mostly important if your maxilla is not flat and your cheekbones Has lateral and Forward projection. You can look pretty decent. Also unironically low body fat will help to give an ilussion od compacted midface.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
No cause midface comes mostly for nose and cheekbones height. Also you can have long midface but you will not look like shit. If you have high fwhr, wide jaw, long chin but mostly important if your maxilla is not flat and your cheekbones Has lateral and Forward projection. You can look pretty decent. Also unironically low body fat will help to give an ilussion od compacted midface.
My maxilla is deemed flat, cheekbones project mildly, although my left cheekbone projects a bit more than my right.
I measured via pupil distance devided by pupil to upper lip

My maxilla is deemed flat, cheekbones project mildly, although my left cheekbone projects a bit more than my right.
I measured via pupil distance devided by pupil to upper lip
If your maxilla is really flat like guy on the left
JoVu6vo

Quatriangular Lefort 2 or modified Lefort 3 would ascend you hard
1 s20 S0278239104003969 gr3a

Fixed cheek line is really important
Nose

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Its good lmao
Third is death tier
mine would be completely normal were it not for the demonic orthos doing camouflage orthodontics on my class two and engaging in extraction retraction orthodontics

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5385

Doesn't CCW shorten the philtrum though?

CCW makes the mouth area looks better after so thats a PSL boost