Is leg lengthening worth it at 180 cm barefoot unfrauded evening height?

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
The title. Is it worth it or should just save up for face only?

face is more important at that point but if you can afford LL do it too. What are your facial flaws?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
face is more important at that point but if you can afford LL do it too. What are your facial flaws?
quite a bit, going to spend a lot on surgery, but when i wear AF1 with small lifts i larp as 185 cm, idk if leg lengthening is worth it though considering how painful of a surgery it is, if i would get leg lengthening i would probably get it to become a legit 186 cm barefoot evening height

quite a bit, going to spend a lot on surgery, but when i wear AF1 with small lifts i larp as 185 cm, idk if leg lengthening is worth it though considering how painful of a surgery it is, if i would get leg lengthening i would probably get it to become a legit 186 cm barefoot evening height

Air Max 97´s along with gel-infused insoles could potentially be suitable in regard to your situation.

The taller you are the lower the risk cause it's based on the percentage of the leg bones that you are lengthening. Single-segment 5-6 cm at your height should generally be safe. You can check the limb lengthening forum for more info. That said, unless you have rich parents or have made it financially I don't think it's really realistic before your 30s, unless you do it in India or Turkey which really isn't worth the risk. If it makes you feel better, you are about the average (self-reported) male height of the tallest country in the world:
Tyw5eyte5wy

If I had 100K to spend on Dr. Paley and the luxury of taking that time off work? Yeah I would do 5-7 cm at 183 cm. At 190 cm I would never think about height again.

The taller you are the lower the risk cause it's based on the percentage of the leg bones that you are lengthening. Single-segment 5-6 cm at your height should generally be safe. You can check the limb lengthening forum for more info. That said, unless you have rich parents or have made it financially I don't think it's really realistic before your 30s, unless you do it in India or Turkey which really isn't worth the risk. If it makes you feel better, you are about the average (self-reported) male height of the tallest country in the world:
View attachment 2542868
If I had 100K to spend on Dr. Paley and the luxury of taking that time off work? Yeah I would do 5-7 cm at 183 cm. At 190 cm I would never think about height again.
would it be worth it at 30? have a gf and lowkey wanna settle down, not interested in slaying and shit, just wanna do it for my own confidence and get more respect

View attachment 2542868
where is dr paley btw

where is dr paley btw
US. US, South Korea and some western European countries are the only places I would trust for LL. The LL forum has a list of doctors based on reliability and costs, as well as stories of patients from different ones.

would it be worth it at 30? have a gf and lowkey wanna settle down, not interested in slaying and shit, just wanna do it for my own confidence and get more respect
Oh. No I don't think so, at that point I would just wear lifts to look 183-185 cm (on top of shoes). If all you care about is more respect in for example your professional life then that should be more than enough. Thankfully CEOs and employers don't care about height as much as modern women do. At that range you're firmly tall in professional settings and you won't lose on any promotions or something like that.

yes king, 5´11 is pretty much manlet nowadays
aim for at least quad LL

Oh. No I don't think so, at that point I would just wear lifts to look 184-185 (on top of shoes). If all you care about is more respect in for example your professional life then 185 cm should be more than enough. Thankfully CEOs and employers don't care about height as much as modern women do.
yeah i walk around at 184-185 cm with all my shoes and lifts, what height do you think walking around would get the height halo

Oh. No I don't think so, at that point I would just wear lifts to look 183-185 cm (on top of shoes). If all you care about is more respect in for example your professional life then that should be more than enough. Thankfully CEOs and employers don't care about height as much as modern women do. At that range you're firmly tall in professional settings and you won't lose on any promotions or something like that.
check dms

yeah i walk around at 184-185 cm with all my shoes and lifts, what height do you think walking around would get the height halo
185 is the beginning of firmly tall but not impressively so, but in most people's eyes you should be firmly tall, no one would call you short or average. But height halo begins at 188 cm imo, that's when you're noticeably tall even in the Netherlands and that's the height of most models, James Bond actors etc.

185 is the beginning of firmly tall but not impressively so, but in most people's eyes you should be firmly tall, no one would call you short or average. But height halo begins at 188 cm imo, that's when you're noticeably tall even in the Netherlands and that's the height of most models, James Bond actors etc.
fair