Is leg lengthening worth it at 5'9/5'10

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
I can't stand being shorter than my little bro.
Little arrogant fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14528, Deleted member 2968, nonserviam and 2 others
Never worth it at any height, you'll look even more subhuman because of looking unproportionate.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
Never worth it at any height, you'll look even more subhuman because of looking unproportionate.
Is it worth it if i have a long torso though?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 9699
Probably not..
I would do it being 5"7 and reconsider at 5"8

Lol at LL at 5"10

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Is it worth it if i have a long torso though?
I don't know I'm no expert on it. But I wouldn't get it even if I was shorter than I am now (5'8). I just have to accept this shitty fate.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
I don't know I'm no expert on it. But I wouldn't get it even if I was shorter than I am now (5'8). I just have to accept this shitty fate.
Isn't looksmaxing not accepting what nature gives you?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, chadferguson and HighIQcel
Yeah but when it comes to height there really isn't too many options sadly

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, Deleted member 7776, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
If you have the money to see a reputable doctor. I may do it when I'm late 30's if I'm still single.

• +1

Bimax gives health benefits and shit tho. Doing this is sacrificing health, function, proportions and athletic ability just for 2-3inches of height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
Bimax gives health benefits and shit tho. Doing this is sacrificing health, function, proportions and athletic ability just for 2-3inches of height.
You convinced me brocel, i just have to mog him somewhere else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
it has no such downsides

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Yes, but do you really wanna do it? At your height you're fine. Just fraud to 6' 0" and you'll get away with it.

OR if you want: Use 3 inch lifts and claim 6' 1". If you wanna go hardcore use 4 inch lifts and claim 6' 2".

If you're smart you won't get called out. Just learn how to wear them and fraud correctly.

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson, Deleted member 14262 and MansNotHot
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Yes, but do you really wanna do it? At your height you're fine. Just fraud to 6' 0" and you'll get away with it.

OR if you want: Use 3 inch lifts and claim 6' 1". If you wanna go hardcore use 4 inch lifts and claim 6' 2".

If you're smart you won't get called out. Just learn how to wear them and fraud correctly.
I just need 2 inches, is it doable?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Honestly don't listen to the memes above. It's so stupid.

Leg lengthening is relatively safe lmao we live in the 21st century JFL at the niggers above.

You just have to stretch a lot and build strong leg muscles pre-surgery. Go to a reputable surgeon. Don't do more than 2 inches just not to take a big risk (+ you'd be 6ft by then)

Would I recommend you do it? Honestly no, but if you want to, go for it. You'll be fine, but it's a huge waste of money that could be used to looksmaxx your face ngl

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson, HighIQcel, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
I just need 2 inches, is it doable?
Yes if you are a richcel. But take care of your face first before worrying about your height.

• +1

Leg lengthening is relatively safe lmao we live in the 21st century JFL at the niggers above.

You just have to stretch a lot and build strong leg muscles pre-surgery. Go to a reputable surgeon. Don't do more than 2 inches just not to take a big risk (+ you'd be 6ft by then)

Would I recommend you do it? Honestly no, but if you want to, go for it. You'll be fine, but it's a huge waste of money that could be used to looksmaxx your face ngl
I need max 1,5/2 inch tbh, but i'm reconsidering tbh

room temperature iq, literally every 5'9" 5'10" dude larps as 6' irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 14262, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
I mean with lifts brocel
Yes then lol

I recommend saving money and buying shoes from tallmenshoes (it's a company for shortcels like you and me that sells platform boots)
2 inches is perfect, you'll get away with it much easier than 4 inches + they're more comfortable

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and MansNotHot
I think 5'9 is best candidate for LL. Because if you go from 5'5 to 5'7 youre still manlet and your SMV wont change or 6'1 to 6'3 you go from tallish to tall and your SMV got little boost. But 5'9 is around not that short but shortish range and if you grow to 5'11 your get rid of that shortish range and now your height is not the thing that holds you back. Also people who grow 2 inches with limb lengthening generally do well and gain most of their abilities.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 9090, Mouthbreath and 2 others
I think 5'9 is best candidate for LL. Because if you go from 5'5 to 5'7 youre still manlet and your SMV wont change or 6'1 to 6'3 you go from tallish to tall and your SMV got little boost. But 5'9 is around not that short but shortish range and if you grow to 5'11 your get rid of that shortish range and now your height is not the thing that holds you back. Also people who grow 2 inches with limb lengthening generally do well and gain most of their abilities.
Lifefuel

• +1
Its worth it if u are really dedicated and rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4430 and MansNotHot
I am dedicate and not rich but i'm gonna try my hardest
I saw ur face pic and ur pretty ugly ngl u should work on ur face first

height is nice but doesnt do much without a decent face

• Woah
I saw ur face pic and ur pretty ugly ngl u should work on ur face first

height is nice but doesnt do much without a decent face
Damn that hit deep

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
5'10 and longish torso, my 6'4 lanklet friend is shorter than me when we sit down. Theoretically I could even improve my proportions with LL right?
Also is there a "safer" way to do LL? For example getting 3/4 of an inch or just 1 inch as opposed to 1.5-3 inches.

srs, leg lengthening is never worth it. JFL at breaking your legs and going into $100k of debt for a few inches of height.

Either be born to be 186+ cm or cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and MansNotHot
srs, leg lengthening is never worth it. JFL at breaking your legs and going into $100k of debt for a few inches of height.

Either be born to be 186+ cm or cope
Pray that some advancement comes in the future so the price will drop

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 7776, Need2Ascend and 3 others
If it's under 6 feet, LL is mandatory in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, klamus and MansNotHot
LL isnt worth it after 6ft1 below that its always reasonable for a looksmaxxer. Go safe tho.

• +1
LL is always worth it even if you are 6'9. I'm extremely pro surgery

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, OCDMaxxing and MansNotHot
5'10 and longish torso, my 6'4 lanklet friend is shorter than me when we sit down. Theoretically I could even improve my proportions with LL right?
Also is there a "safer" way to do LL? For example getting 3/4 of an inch or just 1 inch as opposed to 1.5-3 inches.

Prime LL candidate. You do realize that absolutely no one pays 50k+ for 1 inch?

• +1
2 inch is worth bro. if u fraud ur height with 2 inch ull feel down about it always. also if ur shoes off u still remain the height. im 182cm and i still want to LL to about 186 cm

• +1
Reactions: klamus, HighIQcel and MansNotHot
2 inch is worth bro. if u fraud ur height with 2 inch ull feel down about it always. also if ur shoes off u still remain the height. im 182cm and i still want to LL to about 186 cm
does it impair athletic ability? will i have problems when i'm old

• +1
how big is your brother? hope he is 6'4+ to justify his arrogance.

• +1
how big is your brother? hope he is 6'4+ to justify his arrogance.
i measured 178 and he is 182, looks way taller because of limb length.
Has better hair, better jaw and better social ability than me.

does it impair athletic ability? will i have problems when i'm old
most likely not, and even then the increase of height is worth it tbh. people dont care if u cant fight JFL

• +1
  • JFL
how the actual FUCK do you get shorter than your little brother if none of you are adopted

• So Sad
how the actual FUCK do you get shorter than your little brother if none of you are adopted
i dunno, i was obese during puberty because of my parents ffs

I know someone who did 3.5 inches but costs alot he walks runs plays gym swims and drives nothing wrong with his proportions

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadferguson, HighIQcel, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
i measured 178 and he is 182, looks way taller because of limb length.
Has better hair, better jaw and better social ability than me.
and he thinks he is superior for his 182cm? I'm 10cm taller than him, want me to punch the arrogance out of that pussy?

• +1
and he thinks he is superior for his 182cm? I'm 10cm taller than him, want me to punch the arrogance out of that pussy?
No, i'm gonna deal with him once i ascend don't worry

You are literally 181cm with shoes and you cry about your brother height.. My god you have been black pilled to death.

• +1
bro just build a good body and work on your face. height is cope after 5’9, you better spend thousands of dollars to other looksmaxxes which doesn’t make you crippled for a year :lul:

• +1
bro just build a good body and work on your face. height is cope after 5’9, you better spend thousands of dollars to other looksmaxxes which doesn’t make you crippled for a year :lul:
To be fair i have mogger 90 percentile frame

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam