Is life even worth living

spdxer

spdxer

I was born ltn and there is NOTHING i can do about it, i dont have a friend group, i spend most of my time rotting alone, the only thing thats gives me solace is drugs and completing my daily goals so i dont feel like a failure.

i just dont have any reason to keep existing in this society, either i become a homeless drug addict, kms, or move to germany and live in a hut in the forest

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, ProBono and Surfsup
"I was born ltn and theres nothing i can do about it"

Clavicular style bonesmashing:
IMG 0054

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, GlamourPursuer, Surfsup and 1 other person
Depends on how many of these aspects you are fucked in
Face
Height
Frame
Dick

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
The world and everything in it is cursed

• +1
NT is law, non-NT abused dogs can only cope with becoming chad to reconcile the emptiness

• +1
never kill yourself

• +1
NT is law, non-NT abused dogs can only cope with becoming chad to reconcile the emptiness
im somewhat NT, but i used to be very socially anxious, meaning i dont have many friends now

i said that to
but im changing my mind day to day
that's okay one day a stacylite will dm you all will change never kill yourself

I was born ltn and there is NOTHING i can do about it, i dont have a friend group, i spend most of my time rotting alone, the only thing thats gives me solace is drugs and completing my daily goals so i dont feel like a failure.

i just dont have any reason to keep existing in this society, either i become a homeless drug addict, kms, or move to germany and live in a hut in the forest
U can get surgery and go to the gym pussy

gym is cope, if my surgery goes well i will see
“Gym is cope”

So your hideous face being skinny or skinny fat or fat is not cope? Youre not a chadlite whos allowed to be skinny, youre closer to subhuman

“Gym is cope”

So your hideous face being skinny or skinny fat or fat is not cope? Youre not a chadlite whos allowed to be skinny, youre closer to subhuman
i have a decent physique anyway, what is ideal iyo