Is liking Justin Bieber a failo?

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I started listening to his songs cause my oneitis liked him but now I sorta like some of his songs. If I mention this to a girl, will she be turned off? Is talking about this stuff what faggots do? I was thinking of singing his songs to seem High T but I’m afraid she’ll be turned off unless she’s bisexual and starts fingering me. What if she finds my Bieber merchandise and my Bieber dildo, cock rings and anal beads and nudes that I have for PSL purposes only?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 4209 and 5 others
No and dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Nah it’s normal

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
No but liking Chico is halo

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4209, Administrator and 2 others
Nobody gives a shit tbh, unless they're some hardcore closeted homosexuals who are very insecure about their own sexuality. Dude has some serious talent, a good singer.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, BigBoy and Deleted member 2403
definitely lol

girls prob view u as a beta if u like
him ngl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
as a kid i used to listen to his music, so no i would say.
but now he produces low quality music - it wasn't never high quality tho but still.

nah i love him. my gf knows i listen to his new album all the time and listens to it too ngl

he isnt as cringe as a kid anymore. his music is good after purpose album

nah i love him. my gf knows i listen to his new album all the time and listens to it too ngl

he isnt as cringe as a kid anymore. his music is good after purpose album
ok I think I have permission to wear his merchandise and use his Belieber brand sex toys and sing Baby to fuck my JB oneitis.
definitely lol

him ngl
Bieber is higher T than 90% of this forum.
No but liking Chico is halo
Cope, Bieber is more popular. Learning all his 103 songs was worth it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ritalincell and buflek
definitely lol

him ngl
Truth: girls don't care. If she likes his songs too, you have one more thing in common. I don't know if it's necessarily a positive thing either, but definetely not negative. Girls don't like guys who aren't James Bond acting like James Bond. Just be yourself (unless you're really weird) has actually manifested to be quite good advice.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and turkproducer
Truth: girls don't care. If she likes his songs too, you have one more thing in common. I don't know if it's necessarily a positive thing either, but definetely not negative. Girls don't like guys who aren't James Bond acting like James Bond. Just be yourself (unless you're really weird) has actually manifested to be quite good advice.

Idk bro I feel like most girls would laugh jfl

it obviously depends on your looks level, if you’re normie or high tier normie and able to fuck girls, you generally HAVE TO be on point with the things you say and the way you act, you can’t be cringy you get me?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I started listening to his songs cause my oneitis liked him but now I sorta like some of his songs. If I mention this to a girl, will she be turned off? Is talking about this stuff what faggots do? I was thinking of singing his songs to seem High T but I’m afraid she’ll be turned off unless she’s bisexual and starts fingering me. What if she finds my Bieber merchandise and my Bieber dildo, cock rings and anal beads and nudes that I have for PSL purposes only?
I always liked justin biebers music. When I was 12 he was my idol and I sang his songs and had the same gay hairstyle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2403
Idk bro I feel like most girls would laugh jfl

it obviously depends on your looks level, if you’re normie or high tier normie and able to fuck girls, you generally HAVE TO be on point with the things you say and the way you act, you can’t be cringy you get me?
Yeah I get you. I feel like you're stuck in a early 2010s attitude though, most people hold respect for Justin Bieber nowadays, he's not considered 'gay' or a joke no more.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Not really if it is his recent music, many people like him and it wasnt as of a failo like it used to be when he was a kid.

Actually he has some good songs imo

Not really if it is his recent music, many people like him and it wasnt as of a failo like it used to be when he was a kid.

Actually he has some good songs imo
I will say I like his new songs but I won’t act like I’m a massive fan cause that’s a failo cause his target audience is still teen girls tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Aesthetic
I unironically like this Jonas Brothers song xd

It was a huge halo back in 2009-2013 to be a teen belieber as a guy, you would basically have a ton of halo with the justin bieber fan girls. Thats what this guy in my high school did

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
FACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
It was a huge halo back in 2009-2013 to be a teen belieber as a guy, you would basically have a ton of halo with the justin bieber fan girls. Thats what this guy in my high school did
Fuck all I did was bully the girls that liked 1D and Bieber. I was always low iq af. I stole this girl’s phone who had a 1D cover and she started crying cause she lost “my future husband, Harry”.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and TsarTsar444
Fuck all I did was bully the girls that liked 1D and Bieber. I was always low iq af.
Thats good, better to me dark triad high T slayer with his own made up mind then a homosexual belieber

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Thats good, better to me dark triad high T slayer with his own made up mind then a homosexual belieber
Those times were amazing, too bad I can’t bully them now without getting killed by the whiteknights.

What a banger

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and TsarTsar444
I always tell my friends I listen to Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry.
They don't give a fuck

Just be chad and all your hobbies/tastes will be haloes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
was gonna read but zoned out staring at my avi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back