Is liking Kanye negative aura?

D

Deleted member 117946

Gold
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Posts
926
Reputation
979
sorry for using cringe term like aura but I can't think of any other way to describe it. I think most ppl frown upon ppl who like him which is weird bc he's literally one of the best artists of all time. I personally think he is the best but ik everyone has their own opinion. one time in a icebreaker when the question was asked of favorite artist I said Kanye and ppl laughed like wtf I don't mean his mainstream shit I like a lot of unreleased and less main stream stuff although his popular stuff is ALSO good like wtf why does everyone have to try so hard to be cool??? would it have been better if I said someone like king von?! like Ilike king von and all but there's no way he can be someones favorite artist he's not THAT fucking good
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 70616
Depends on your looks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 117946 and Deleted member 70616
Why do you think 'aura' is a cringe term?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 117946
No one likes king von he had no influence on music, Kanye is valid.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 117946
Why do you think 'aura' is a cringe term?
kinda like tiktok brain rot vocabulary like rizz and gyat and all that I don't even use tiktok anymore
 
  • JFL
Reactions: LTNUser

Similar threads

vaylenvislays
Replies
3
Views
22
idfkwtr
idfkwtr
TGUN.
Replies
0
Views
9
TGUN.
TGUN.
psl nigga
Replies
0
Views
37
psl nigga
psl nigga
Avillionre
Replies
34
Views
108
Avillionre
Avillionre
TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
92
keubool
keubool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top