Is Limb Lengthening Surgery as bad as people say?

D

Deleted member 25715

Silver
By the way, I am not referring to complications.

The biggest cons people always use againts limb lengthening is that you "break your legs".

Why this is true, isn't this better than an average broken leg (severe)? It's a clean break and monitored by doctors. Student athletes in high school break their leg and still come back to play a year later.

Also, there is no reason the bone should be weaker. Online it says the new bone is just as strong as the old bone.

Assuming you exercise your muscles and perform physical therapy (maybe even go on some sort of cycle), you would be at full strength after some time right?

Then again, there are videos of limb lengthening patients running like retards (also extremely slow) after surgery. Which makes me wonder why? What went wrong?

The only thing that would keep you from maybe reaching your full athletic potential would be maybe not being used to your new proportions (not used to running with long legs). Or maybe they didn't do their physical therapy correctly. Or maybe they're too old to heal well, or maybe they were never athletic to begin with.

Maybe having your legs broken for months as apposed to normal leg breaks makes recovery more difficult? Would a professional athlete recover better?

Maybe it's similar to surgeries such as acl surgery where they used to be more difficult to recover from but now athletes can go back to 100% after recovery.

Thoughts?

You can't do that anyway because of your disease, why do you care?

You can't do that anyway because of your disease, why do you care?
1. I can do whatever the fuck I want
2. You don't know me based off my larping jfl
3. This is not about me you fucking retard:lul:

1. I can do whatever the fuck I want
2. You don't know me based off my larping jfl
3. This is not about me you fucking retard:lul:
Why so mad? you're not a candidate because of your Hashimoto's disease. Sure you larped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 19174
Why so mad? you're not a candidate because of your Hashimoto's disease. Sure you larped.
Regardless this is not about me, and people with hashimotos can get ll there is nothing stopping them.

"muh candidate"

and I'm not mad it's just strange you reply talking about me when I clearly am asking for people getting limb lengthening in general.

Regardless this is not about me, and people with hashimotos can get ll there is nothing stopping them.

"muh candidate"

and I'm not mad it's just strange you reply talking about me when I clearly am asking for people getting limb lengthening in general.
ok.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 25715
Why this is true, isn't this better than an average broken leg (severe)? It's a clean break and monitored by doctors. Student athletes in high school break their leg and still come back to play a year later.
good point tbh

im getting LL when im like 25-27 reguardless. ill be dosing hgh and probably peptides too for recovery

i cant justify it any earlier tbh and i need more money

yes it is

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
And I apologize for calling you a retard, I misread your tone
I also didn't say you're literally disabled or some shit, it's just that many doctors wouldn't operate on you because it's such a major surgery and it's not medical. Why would they risk it? at the same time they can operate on a healthy patient. Sure you can get many surgeries but that one is really major and you need tons of meds after that and all that shit. That's what I mean by ''candidate'' not everyone can go under the knife.

I can tell that got under your skin a little bit.

I also didn't say you're literally disabled or some shit, it's just that many doctors wouldn't operate on you because it's such a major surgery and it's not medical. Why would they risk it? at the same time they can operate on a healthy patient. Sure you can get many surgeries but that one is really major and you need tons of meds after that and all that shit. That's what I mean by ''candidate'' not everyone can go under the knife.

I can tell that got under your skin a little bit.
No I just thought you were trying to "gotcha" me in a smart-ass way after I made a post with somewhat effort. And also I am being legitimate when I say it was larp

• +1
Reactions: Bashan