Is Lip Widening Legit?

chadley

chadley

Iron
title

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Sure, narrow lips usually come with narrow maxilla though which you'd prob want to work on first and then look into mouth widening (if still needed) for best results

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, chadley, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
Sure, narrow lips usually come with narrow maxilla though which you'd prob want to work on first and then look into mouth widening (if still needed) for best results

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Bbbut Stallone has narrow maxilla, very narrow palate yet wide mouth and lips. How do you explain it?
Special credit to @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and subhuman incel
Yes it worked for me

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
if u have a shit maxilla dont do it u'll end up having a foot long lip and it doesnt look aesthetic at all

make sure ur maxilla is not recessed and then do it if its not enough

• +1
Reactions: IamImportant
Bbbut Stallone has narrow maxilla, very narrow palate yet wide mouth and lips. How do you explain it?
Special credit to @subhuman incel
I was trying to say that when working on his mouth-width, he should check whether his maxilla is fine first for most aesthetic result as Biyoo tried to explain. Wasn't trying to say that maxillary width equals mouth width; but maxillary width and mouth width should be kept proportional. You obviously don't want to have a wide mouth and only having like a 4 tooth smile
Also, pretty sure I've seen maxillary expansion procedures widen the mouth to a small extent, but can't back that up and not 100% sure either

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 5786
I was trying to say that when working on his mouth-width, he should check whether his maxilla is fine first for most aesthetic result as Biyoo tried to explain. Wasn't trying to say that maxillary width equals mouth width; but maxillary width and mouth width should be kept proportional. You obviously don't want to have a wide mouth and only having like a 4 tooth smile
Also, pretty sure I've seen maxillary expansion procedures widen the mouth to a small extent, but can't back that up and not 100% sure either
i see.
I have a very narrow chin(feminine tier) and cuckish lips. If i just increase chin width with implants/fillers i am gonna look weird so i need to widen my mouth/lips first
@subhuman incel thoughts? You have seen my pics. i have good eye area but what about my lower third ?

It's probably worth just stretching your lips and seeing if it's aesthetic or not. It's temporary gains, so you wouldn't be permanently cucking yourself

• +1
Reactions: IamImportant
It's probably worth just stretching your lips and seeing if it's aesthetic or not. It's temporary gains, so you wouldn't be permanently cucking yourself
True, didn't think about that. Will prob actually try that myself too. Definitely try this first, OP. In the long run though you should opt for surgery if you like it imo

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok