Is liposuction worth it if you have bad fat storage genetics?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Im pretty lean already but dont have great abs- I could cut even leaner but then Id look so skinny I wouldnt look like i lift in clothes and I wouldnt want that- am I a good candidate for stomach lipo?

Attachments

• F7C5BA02-53D3-4028-8D01-E7C584F1A92A_1_201_a.jpeg
    F7C5BA02-53D3-4028-8D01-E7C584F1A92A_1_201_a.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 0
Hmmm maybe

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Im pretty lean already but dont have great abs- I could cut even leaner but then Id look so skinny I wouldnt look like i lift in clothes and I wouldnt want that- am I a good candidate for stomach lipo?
Maybe, but stomach stores a lot of fat. After liposuction you will store go in other places such as face which is really annoying. Having abs and flat stomach isn't a big halo, trust me, but having bloated fat face is a real failo. I personally store little fat on my stomach, but I am very prone to storing face fat, so I would be a great candidate for buccal fat removal

You are a great candidate for coolsculpting.

Cheaper and non-invasive. I had my first session a week ago.

Maybe, but stomach stores a lot of fat. After liposuction you will store go in other places such as face which is really annoying. Having abs and flat stomach isn't a big halo, trust me, but having bloated fat face is a real failo. I personally store little fat on my stomach, but I am very prone to storing face fat, so I would be a great candidate for buccal fat removal
I heard buccal fat removal can make you age like shit

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
only foids think so because they think that face with little fat looks old. Actually, buccal fat removal can prevent the formation of nasolabial folds. So I think that it won't age males in a bad ways, rather females. For males it's bad to be fat when aging because the fat might make the face droopy

only foids think so because they think that face with little fat looks old. Actually, buccal fat removal can prevent the formation of nasolabial folds. So I think that it won't age males in a bad ways, rather females. For males it's bad to be fat when aging because the fat might make the face droopy
I don’t really have a fat face though tbh it’s quite lean. I have a tight submental and hollow cheeks

• +1
Everyone needs fat on their body. That picture isn't loading for me but you look good.

I wouldn't get buccal fat removal. Fat is required for a youthful look. Your fat stores degenerate as you age so if you get rid of them you will look like shit in your late 30s.

I also wouldn't get a liposuction. This picture isn't loading but I have seen your abs before and they looked exceptional. Looking completely "diced" is the male gaze.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Everyone needs fat on their body. That picture isn't loading for me but you look good.

I wouldn't get buccal fat removal. Fat is required for a youthful look. Your fat stores degenerate as you age so if you get rid of them you will look like shit in your late 30s.

I also wouldn't get a liposuction. This picture isn't loading but I have seen your abs before and they looked exceptional. Looking completely "diced" is the male gaze.
How’s your progress towards surgery going boyo ?

• +1
How’s your progress towards surgery going boyo ?
Dr Z consult next friday. (I fucking pray to god it doesn''t get cancelled.) My flights got jewed so I don't get there until the night before.

I am trying to get digital impressions for Ramieri but its been more difficult then I envisioned. This should be easy but the only company that seems to do them near me requires a doctors referal from all patients. I have already had a CEPH and OPG scan at my ortho consult which I referred my self to...

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

I am just going to approach local ortho's for digital impressions. Hopefully somebody near me will do them. I will probably need to find a new ortho near me aswell.

After my Dr Z consult I am torn between another consult with Dr Bribe https://birbe.org/en/ or if I just go with either Dr Z or Ramieri. I fear Ramieri's prices may increase.

I have also been contentplating doing MSE self install. Might DM nelson for more info. Nobody does MSE in the UK. Not even Mike Mew :feelswhy:. I need to do far more research first.

Getting expansion like this is too good to not consider. (See how her NCT goes when she gets expansion, lifefuel). I don't think SARPE gives the same result.

I will enquire about SAPRE from Doctor Z. If it gives the same type of expansion I will just get that done. I really want to avoid some jew tooth borne expander + premolar extractions, which is what my ortho reccomended.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854